Just got my labs back and I have a question.....

Buy Lab Tests Online

gcmoore72

Like I stated, just got my labs back(Defy) and would like to see what the Family thinks about the numbers but I don't know what tests/results to post. I mean a couple are a no brainer, but I wanted to post them all at one time. Thanks in advance!

Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

gcmoore72

Labs_0001.jpgLabsLabs_0002.jpg

lexer

How old are you? Did you ever use steroids?
your thyroid may need further testing because of high tsh.
glucose is a bit high. Cut backmon carbs and sugars. Are you overweight?

gcmoore72

How old are you? Did you ever use steroids?
your thyroid may need further testing because of high tsh.
glucose is a bit high. Cut backmon carbs and sugars. Are you overweight?

46 y/o(on the 21st), never used steroids, 6'4” about 260. Thanks for ur input

In my first post I simply asked what the folks with more knowledge than me thought of the numbers, that's all. Thanks for asking!

Hi gc,
Your T numbers suck and I am sure Defy can fix you up on your low T.
You have a very good SHGB which means you will get a lot of bang for your buck when it comes to T dose. Meaning it won't take much TT to get a very good Free T which is what every one wants.

Is your family doctors? Why would you care what they thought about your blood test?

As for your other numbers the sugar is up and LDL is a bit too high nothing you won't be able to fix with diet and exersize. Once you get your T lvl up to a good range that will be easy.

gcmoore72

Hi gc,
Your T numbers suck and I am sure Defy can fix you up on your low T.
You have a very good SHGB which means you will get a lot of bang for your buck when it comes to T dose. Meaning it won't take much TT to get a very good Free T which is what every one wants.

Is your family doctors? Why would you care what they thought about your blood test?

As for your other numbers the sugar is up and LDL is a bit too high nothing you won't be able to fix with diet and exersize. Once you get your T lvl up to a good range that will be easy.

Thank you for your input, it is greatly appreciated!

Definitely get a thyroid panel done, as there's almost certainly something going on with that TSH level. Other than that you just look like you have low testosterone and I have faith Defy will help you out.

Vince

Super Moderator
I agree I would first be more concerned with my thyroid, then with that issue is corrected. I would retest my testosterone and go from there.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me