Jay Campbell caught lying

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I can't say that I love the guy. Or that I think he is some sort of hero in the TRT world. If there is an unsung hero in the TRT world, it is Nelson.

JimBob - I also emailed him with a question about the dosages listed in his book. If you run the math, the weekly totals for the different protocols don't make sense (p 115-116). I wrote to him in a complimentary way, telling him I liked his book and asking if it was an error or maybe I didn't understand. I had seen his videos and thought he was...well, an interesting guy...but his response still surprised me:

"Bro. Nothing is in error in my book.

What part of 3 shots every 7 days do you not understand?

And secondly, WHO F*CKING CARES WHAT YOU THINK OR TYPE TO ME IN AN EMAIL?

Mon, Wed, Fri take Sat/Sun off.

Or

Mon, Thur, Sat

Or

Stick it up your ass and inject Fri, Sat and Sunday and repeat the following weekend.

It is all the same!

The very fact that you took the time to send me an email debating ME makes me realize how LOW T and indecisive you are."

A real class act. I think MountainMan nailed it above. An almost tragically fragile ego.

Wow. This is bad. He constantly raves about how he is so willing to “help as many people as I can” and that is his “mission in life now.” Makes sense that he believes there is a “war on men” and is a good buddy of Cernovich, a guy who has written extensively justifying date rape and violence toward women. I kind of wish I did know this about the guy. So much for high consciousness and being “on the enlightened path” LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale