Ipamorelin End of week Three

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Those of you using cjc-1295 instead of mod-grf would be well-advised to research the issues with cjc, and specifically the concept of GH bleed and the unnatural (some say feminine) nature of having something in the body constantly which is naturally pulsed. (The writings of DatBTrue and others spell out the issues.) This is some of the same issue as MK677. I got excessive lethargy from accidentally ordering cjc. I have restarted with and equal mix of ipam/mod-grf and the results so far are much better with no lethargy. I will say my sleep was fantastic with CJC, but it was a bit too good as it extended into the daytime.

Do you think maybe it's the dosage that's the problem? Cjc1295 works great for me. I inject ipamorelin/cjc1295 100 mcg 3 times a day and have zero lethargy compared to sermorelin which sucks. The only side effect is bloating if I take too much.

psaufan

I inject IPA/cjc1295 - 200 mcg - an hour before bedtime. I sleep well. I cant say I feel any better, though. I have put on water weight around my belt line...nothing like having a supplement help you with gains and a beer-belly. Not an attractive mix.

I am awaiting my blood work results so i can schedule a consult with Defy Medical. I need a total review of what I am doing through Low T Nation.

I'm spending too much money and poking myself way too much to feel the way I do. I'll share my blood work labs and Deft consult info for those who are interested.

Guided_by_Voices

Regarding dosing, yes that could be an issue, and as with everything, people will respond differently, however I was also using a very low dose and only once a day. I may try again at some point since I have a vial just sitting there, but my main point is...why use CJC when mod-GRF should accomplish the same thing in a more natural way. Also, I seem to remember bloat being an issue with MK677 so that might be another reason to avoid the compounds that persist in the body.

Cjc1295 w dac or without dac? I inject cjc1295 without dac. I am experiencing increased strength and muscle with waist fat diminishing as long as i stay away from the delicious........beer.

If you have only tried cjc-1295 you should try ModGrf 1-29 thats really only way you will tell what works better for you. I tried both, CJC worked but when I tried MOD it was so much better. Have to do multiple injections though. Problem is where I buy it with prescription doesn't use it so I have to find a legit online site which then I can trust.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me