Injecting Test and HCG in same syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mike9876

I have seen a couple of videos where Nelson says that he injects Test and HCG at the same time, as in, draws both into the same syringe and does just the one injection. I am only on Test at the moment but plan to start HCG soon.

Has anyone else tried Nelsons method? Is it a good idea and is there any reason NOT to do this?

Cheers

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ndifp3

Cross contamination of vials. Water and oil don't mix. Not worth doing this to save a few pennies on syringes. From one who use to commingle before realizing any perceived benefit was imaginary.

Vince

Super Moderator
I also use it on my HCG days, I've never had any issues. I think it's a great method, less injections and less syringes.

ndifp3

Mike, you asked if there is any reason not to re-enter a second vial with the same syringe. The correct answer is that reentering a vial with a needle previously dipped in anything violates the rules of sanitary procedure and increases risk of contamination. Any contamination will persist in the vial and with additional entries will be compounded. These rules exist for a reason. The second reason not to co-mingle is the creation of an oil-water emulsion for injection. This correctly answers your question.

We all know folks who have "Been breaking the rules for years, never had a problem". Until they do. Like Scott two weeks ago careening down the mountain with brakes smoking. The highest standards of forum advice require the qualification: "I can't advise you to take the same risk because this has to be a personal choice". Start with established safe practice, you'll have years to experiment down the road.

sokaiya

it seems like a good idea for efficient use of time, i'm more concerned about over-shooting your mark. You may over peak on testosterone. Sometimes it's better to use HCG 2 days before injection and day before injection in order to keep your levels even.

Mike9876

Thank you so much for the replies. So, for now, I've decided to stay on the safe side and not inject the test and HCG in the same syringe at the same time. One final question. Should I then use a new syringe for each injection. That is, inject my test, then use a brand new syringe to in inject HCG. I'm planning on starting small with HCG and only injecting 100iu twice a week on the same day I do a test injection, which I currently do EOD.

So, to clarify, a fresh syringe for each injection? Or ok to use the same syringe, test first, then HCG with the same syringe?

ndifp3

You have decided to "stay on the safe side". This entails adhering to the same rules medical professionals are obliged to follow under pain of loosing their license. Reuse a syringe? No not ever. As to why I engaged previously in the above mentioned bad practices it was because by the time I initiated self care I had for good reason lost faith in medicine as it is practiced in the U.S. When people play god or are grossly misinformed or are habitual liars it is only humane to begin to disregard everything they say. Later I realized that the shortcuts did not save time or a significant amount of supplies so why take the risk no matter how small? Understanding precisely the mechanisms of cross contamination can on the other hand prepare us for dealing wisely with shortages currently experienced around the globe should they widen to us affect us here at some future date which is certainly possible.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me