I'm Tired of the Tears

Buy Lab Tests Online

Starplex

Merry Christmas guys. I know my E2 numbers run high, but so do my T levels based on my protocol. Never taken an AI and have no symptoms of high E2 except tears. I freaking she'd a tear at an emotional commercial. If I dare watch an emotional movie I better have a box of tissues. I cried more than my wife during the "I can only Imagine" movie. Just talking to a friend that's going through a divorce and and I get all teary eyed. Starting to get embarrassing. Libido is great, sleep is fantastic, energy is great, I just appear to be a cry baby. Any suggestions I can do for that one symptom that is really starting to bother me, w/o changing my protocol?
Thanks guys.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

You said in your post......energy was great, libido great, etc...
I wouldn't change a thing.
The emotions are what they are and aren't necessarily a bad thing.

stevep

Merry Christmas, I hear what you're saying. If my E2 elevates higher than it needs to be then I get emotional as well; beyond what is normal for me. I don't like taking an AI and I don't consistently. My levels are normally a bit high (~31 - 34) and I feel dialed in 99% of the time. My AI dose is .125mg. When I feel extremely emotional I'll take one.

When I refill my HCG (12,000 IU//dose 400IU 3X a week) I only order 15 AI capsules, and I always have some left over when my next HCG refill comes around.

IF you don't want to take an AI then you can try Diindolylmethane or DIM. I tried it, but it didn't do anything for me, but I've read here where it has helped some guys.

Remember if you start an AI, start low and increase as needed slowly. As you can see my dose is really low, and it works for me.

Give any solution you choose time to work before jumping on a different dose/solution.

Gman86

Ya I pretty much side with Sean Mosher on this one. Whatever you do, don’t take for granted having great energy, libido and sleep. Most guys would kill to have all those things. So definitely don’t go messing with much, because if you lost those things, you’ll be begging to get them back and would take the increased emotions back in a heart beat to do so!

But on the flip side, guys lately are having great success with taking extremely low doses of ai. So I don’t see why that can’t be an option for you. As long as you start extremely low with the dose, and only start by taking it once or twice a week.

What’s your protocol and what do your labs look like? Like total/ free T, E2, SHBG, DHEA-S, for example.

Gman86

Thanks guys. I do take DIm from time to time. I agree, extremely happy that all the other areas are in check and dealing with the emotional effects isn't really a big deal.
Last Labs were in July from this post.
250mg - 2 Yrs Labs Attached

Wow so you take 250mg/ week? What kind of testosterone do you have that even comes in 250mg/ml?

But anyways, all that matters is that you’re feeling great, and your numbers all look awesome. I can’t believe your E2 stays so low on such a high dose. You’re very lucky in that regard. An E2 around 40, can be just right for someone with a high SHBG like yourself. Maybe you would do a tiny better if you dropped it 5-10 points, but sounds like ur doing just fine, other than the increased girly emotions.

Last edited:

Gman86

I take Test Cyp made at a local compounding pharmacy. Comes in a 10ml vial too.

So you take 1/2 cc twice per week, so 125mg each injection? I’m not judging lol, just curious. All that matters, in my opinion, is that you feel great and your numbers aren’t in a range where it could cause issues. If it ain’t broke, definitely don’t fix it, regardless of the dose.

By the way, in October, my total test came back pretty much identical to yours while on 110mg less per week than you. I was on 140mg per week, split into EOD injections, and my total T came back at 1613. My SHBG was a little lower than yours, at 44. But my free T was a quite a bit lower at 230, compared to your 303. So just goes to show you, SHBG isn’t everything. It also depends on how “sticky” your SHBG. The total value isn’t everything. That’s why it’s so important to check free T and free E2. Typing your numbers into a calculator won’t tell the whole picture. Depending on what your albumin level was, typing all of our values into a free T calculator would most likely yield results saying I had a higher free T than you, due to our total being about the same but my SHBG being lower than yours. But turns out your free T is much higher than mine. Very interesting. Also goes to show how different we all process testosterone. We had basically the same total T while on DRASTICALLY different dosages.

Where do you get labs done, is it quest? And do you know your albumin level? The higher albumin is, the less free T you will have as well. So maybe yours is a lot lower than mine. Mine was 4.6g/dL (3.6-5.1) on that bloodwork. Sorry for the long post and getting a little sidetracked. I can’t help myself lol.

Last edited:

Starplex

Gman, albumin was 4.8 and yes it was Quest. I've been on this same protocol for over 2 years and thus far no major issues other than Hemocrit wanting to rise up. Yes it is a whopping dose, but it works for me. And my Doc has no issues with this protocol.

Mountainman, you are exactly right, ha ha. I would be crying a lot more if I weren't having sex.

You guys are great. Merry Christmas.

Gman86

Gman, albumin was 4.8 and yes it was Quest. I've been on this same protocol for over 2 years and thus far no major issues other than Hemocrit wanting to rise up. Yes it is a whopping dose, but it works for me. And my Doc has no issues with this protocol.

Mountainman, you are exactly right, ha ha. I would be crying a lot more if I weren't having sex.

You guys are great. Merry Christmas.

Well I give up then lol. Your SHBG and Albumin are both higher than mine, yet you have a 32% higher free testosterone than me with the same exact total T level. My body just sucks I guess haha. So you’re very lucky in multiple regards. You have a much higher free test level than you should, you aromatize at a very low rate considering your total and free T levels, and overall you’re feeling pretty amazing. I’ll take all those things if it comes with a few tears now and then! Lol. And thanks, merry christmas to u too.

Oh, and just go donate blood if your HCT is creeping up, problem solved. I just did for the first time last week, and it was extremely easy and quick. I just left out the fact that I was on TRT. And it’s hard to get denied due to too high of a HGB. You just have to be below 20. They don’t check your HCT, just your HGB. I went to donate because my HCT came back at 53 on my last bloodwork. When they pricked my finger before donating, my HGB came back at 18.3.

Last edited:

lemonflavor

Could it be possible that you were previously emotionally blunted, and now it's sort of flowing? Maybe it will equilibrate. Or maybe that's not it at all.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching