Hypothetical Dosage Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Everything here counters that it’s critical to know.

Well if you just go into a trt protocol not knowing where your SHBG sits and just blindly pic an injection frequency than you could easily end up disappointed with the effectiveness of your protocol.....hence knowing ones SHBG is critical!

I stated some tend to deviate from the norm (key word being some not most).

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

GreenMachineX

Well if you just go into a trt protocol not knowing where your SHBG sits and just blindly pic an injection frequency than you could easily end up disappointed with the effectiveness of your protocol.....hence knowing ones SHBG is critical!

I stated some tend to deviate from the norm (key word being some not most).
Gotcha. I’ll ask for it next time then.

As I understan one doesn´t need to test SHBG on every lab since it´s rather stable and doesn´t move that much. At least according to my doc.

Vince

Super Moderator
Would be interesting to see where your ferritin/iron levels sit!
I checked my labs this morning and no I've never had any of my iron tested. When I go on Medicare/Medicare plus, later this year. If the labs would be completely paid for then I would consider having them. For someone like me I don't have any issues I believe it would be a waste of money right now.

Vince

Super Moderator
I was one who never had by shpg checked, when I first started trt. I felt really good on my starting protocol and because of the added expense at the time, I didn't have it checked. Because it became so big of an issue on this form I did decide to eventually have it done.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince didn't you also have to donate for a while? Seems I remember your HCT finally came down after a while, don't remember whether that was along with switching to daily?

My HCT went up with TT over 1500 to where I was symptomatic. It came down with dosage reduction and increasing dosage frequency. My TT is running close to yours, around 1000, HCT now 47.
After 2 years of trt my HCT did stabilized. It was the same time that I went to daily injections. It's been over two years since I had to donate blood. My HCT has not been over 48.0, I just had Labs yesterday. Will post my results once I get them.

Gman86

After 2 years of trt my HCT did stabilized. It was the same time that I went to daily injections. It's been over two years since I had to donate blood. My HCT has not been over 48.0, I just had Labs yesterday. Will post my results once I get them.

You’re one of the only guys here that I can think of that went from donating fairly often, to having their HCT stabilize, and not needing to donate anymore. So I’m really interested to see if that still holds true. Hopefully it’s still around 48. Gives hope to other guys that if they stay consistent on their protocol, and possibly increase their injection frequency, that maybe their bodies will stabilize HCT for them as well. Thanks Vince, look forward to seeing the results.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me