Husband starting an AI, latest test results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Logan24

My SHBG fluctuates between 16-22 and going from twice weekly to an EOD protocol dropped estrogen considerably! The large injections will cause larger spikes in estrogen in men who are easily susceptible to elevate estrogen on injectable testosterone.

Daily dosing dropped estrogen even further, huge difference.
That’s great! Trying to convince my dr to let me try more frequent injections to avoid the AI. My shbg is 70 though so I’m not sure if it will work for me but I’m super sensitive to high e2 so it’s worth a try.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

That’s great! Trying to convince my dr to let me try more frequent injections to avoid the AI. My shbg is 70 though so I’m not sure if it will work for me but I’m super sensitive to high e2 so it’s worth a try.
There are some guys with high SHBG that have made daily dosing work.

ReillyJ

AN UPDATE:

i hope this gets read as i don't know if i should start another thread...
We dropped his weekly dose from 150/mg back down to 140/mg and that made a big difference. Have not re-tested yet as i don't think we need to, his energy increased a bit and libido definitely increased on that drop so i imagine his E2 might have declined a bit also, don't see the need to immediately re-test and i'm glad i decided not to introduce an AI and just drop back to what we used to.

On another note: i insisted he get tested for sleep apnea. We did a home test and his results came back with severe apnea (which i suspected) with as low as 82% oxygen and 67 events per hour. Needless to say we are very excited to start treatment. Will be about a week before we can get in and get him fitted for the right mask. I know it's a learning curve and Google is full of laments about CPAP and not really feeling better but i want to think positive in that it will be one of the most beneficial things we are going to do for him health wise. Tesosterone and thyroid replacement therapy didn't necessarily have the desired result in energy, ED, etc., i could go on and on about ailments that are related to apnea, including ED and low T.

Hopefully i will have a good testimonial in short order, i am excited for him and i would love any input from those who have seen success with it!

Susie

fifty

Cpap helped lower my hematocrit.

Mask is the most important thing. Cpap.com and other sites have a good return policy so if needed you can buy several masks to try and just keep the best one. Or you might find a mask you like right away from the doctor office.

Sounds like y’all are headed in the right direction.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Starving the brain of oxygen is no small matter, it may very well be why you haven't seen the results you're looking for on TRT and thyroid, perhaps the final piece of the puzzle.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me