How Our Addiction to Our Phones is Disrupting Our Sleep

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Screens emit a blue light, which inhibits the bodies ability to relax into sleep. A 2014 study found that users that read on an iPad before going to bed took longer to fall asleep, felt less sleepy at night, and had shorter REM sleep compared to those who read books, reports the Huffington Post.

In fact, most experts suggest users power down devices at least 30 minutes before bedtime to maximize sleep.

Researchers from the Salk Institute for Biological Studies have identified how cells in the eye process ambient light and reset our daily internal clocks.

In the retina of the eye, there is a tiny subpopulation of light-sensitive cells that operate similarly to pixels in a digital camera. A protein called melanopsin within the cells reacts to light, telling the brain whether it should be sleeping or alert."
How Our Addiction to Our Phones is Disrupting Our Sleep

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Anyone using the light filtering, blue light filter or whatever it is that is supposed to lessen that effect? My Iphone8 I have it set to change the screen coloring/temperature after 730pm

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me