• Twice a week

Votes: 32 38.6%
  • More than twice a week

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BenM

I said once a week, but I'm actually injecting every 5 days. High SHBG. Seems to be the sweet spot for me based on how I feel.

FightingFungus

I am surprised that so few on this forum inject once a week. I know some guys at the gym who go to trt clinics and their protocols are once a week injections and they have put on muscle and say they feel great.

Systemlord

I am surprised that so few on this forum inject once a week. I know some guys at the gym who go to trt clinics and their protocols are once a week injections and they have put on muscle and say they feel great.

This forum is only for men and women on TRT, not abusing testosterone, so expect poll results to differ a little.

FightingFungus

System Lord- The guys I Know who are getting injected once a week are doing 160-180mg’s a week. A little above average trt doses but not cycle doses. When I mention splitting doses they don’t feel it’s necessary.

Blackhawk

So much discussion has happened here about dosing frequency especially related to low SHBG, and weekly dosing commonly leading to trouble. I will be surprised if the average dose does not end up higher for more than 2x/week category.

Systemlord

System Lord- The guys I Know who are getting injected once a week are doing 160-180mg’s a week. A little above average trt doses but not cycle doses. When I mention splitting doses they don’t feel it’s necessary.
They don't feel more injections is necessary for them, so they assume it's not for you as well. They even argue about E2 testing, they believe the sensitive test is not necessary and go on to talk about the sensitive testing costs more. Read between the lines.

Those guys dispise AI's and I do and I offer an alternative by multiple injections per week, then they turn around and say it's unnecessary.

You can't win over there. A lot of those once weekly voters are blasting and cruising, I'm sure on it. All you have to do is go somewhere like Excel to see what men on replacement doses are doing and there's no comparison.

Last edited:

AndyP

ED for me with my super low SHGB. Not too bad, it all just becomes part of the morning routine. Only a month in at present but don’t see it as a big issue moving forward.

I have been on once a week injections for 14 months now. I inject every Saturday morning. I am on a low dose compared to most. I started out at the typical 100mg dose, then reduced to 80, then now 70 the past 7 months, I am a classic case of less is more. I really improved after reducing the dose. I couldn't hope for better results than what I am having.

grayiron

I have been on once a week injections for 14 months now. I inject every Saturday morning. I am on a low dose compared to most. I started out at the typical 100mg dose, then reduced to 80, then now 70 the past 7 months, I am a classic case of less is more. I really improved after reducing the dose. I couldn't hope for better results than what I am having.
I could not agree with you more. I feel a million times better once a week. I have been on TRT for 10 years and have tried every protocol. Also, lower doses are much better. I too am only talking 70mg/week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me