Horrible Body Odor with Testosterone Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? And when I say horrible, I mean it. I will litterally take a shower, change my shirt, and an hour later I stink bad! I suspect I know the root cause of it but wanted to see what others thought.

My thoughts:

I was injecting subQ and my e2 was under control with no use of an AI. Because I wasn't seeing the result I thought I should, I switched to IM injections; I kept refraining from the use of an AI. I believe now that I am injecting IM, I am getting better overall absorbtion and my estrogen is creeping up. I haven't gotten recent labs, should have labs in 6-8 weeks, so this is completely speculative. I have read from others that when their estrogen rises, their body order and sweating is uncontrollable.

I am planning on waiting on new lab work before starting my AI. I may just get a sensitive estrogen test in the next week or so to confirm my suspicion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before? And when I say horrible, I mean it. I will litterally take a shower, change my shirt, and an hour later I stink bad! I suspect I know the root cause of it but wanted to see what others thought.

My thoughts:

I was injecting subQ and my e2 was under control with no use of an AI. Because I wasn't seeing the result I thought I should, I switched to IM injections; I kept refraining from the use of an AI. I believe now that I am injecting IM, I am getting better overall absorbtion and my estrogen is creeping up. I haven't gotten recent labs, should have labs in 6-8 weeks, so this is completely speculative. I have read from others that when their estrogen rises, their body order and sweating is uncontrollable.

I am planning on waiting on new lab work before starting my AI. I may just get a sensitive estrogen test in the next week or so to confirm my suspicion.

Everyone has their own natural body odour but as far as a foul odour of course sweating more or not showering often would contribute to this and ones diet can also play a role.

Doubt ones estradiol levels are going to cause a foul body odour.

Everyone has their own natural body odour but as far as a foul odour of course sweating more or not showering often would contribute to this and ones diet can also play a role.

Doubt ones estradiol levels are going to cause a foul body odour.

I respectfully disagree. My showering habits nor my diet has changed. The only thing that has changed was the administration of my testosterone. I believe there are multiple article that site high estrogen causing body order in women. If it can cause body order in women, I believe in some fashion it can do the same for men.

It could also be a result of my body absorbing the testosterone better and therefor, it is the increase testosterone producing the body order. In that case, it would not be a result of estrogen levels but an increase in test levels.

madman

Super Moderator
I respectfully disagree. My showering habits nor my diet has changed. The only thing that has changed was the administration of my testosterone. I believe there are multiple article that site high estrogen causing body order in women. If it can cause body order in women, I believe in some fashion it can do the same for men.

It could also be a result of my body absorbing the testosterone better and therefor, it is the increase testosterone producing the body order. In that case, it would not be a result of estrogen levels but an increase in test levels.

Could be related to androstenone levels.

Sex-hormone dependent perception of androstenone suggests its involvement in communicating competition and aggression. - PubMed - NCBI

Another study pdf below:

Attachments

• JAN1-ODOR-keller2007.pdf
    389.3 KB · Views: 117

AndyP

I would agree with you that this is in some way related to trt although exactly what I’m not sure. Every now and then, since starting trt, both on gel and now with injections I smell like a scunk. I know that this is hormonal and not related to diet as like you the only new variable is the test. For the rest of my life prior to this I have never suffered with body odor, even to the point of seldom using a deodorant. I could sweat like a pig in the noonday sun and still be fresh as a daisy. My wife thought I was some kind of freak! Thankfully now she tells me as soon as it starts to flare up so I can take action.
For what it’s worth I think that it is in some way t/e ratio related but that is conjecture

BigBamBoo

Everyone responds differently to TRT. The body is complex. When I was on TRT I had a watering left eye. Went to the eye doc twice for it. Had my tea duct flushed...nothing helped.

Once I stopped TRT the watery eye went away in about two weeks.

So?

ryan98366

I have had similar issues. It is E2 related. When I am taking HCG and my E2 really spikes, I get horrible armpit sweats and smell. My guess is it is rising E2 levels. I have told others about this and they tell me no way. Are you drinking any alcohol? That can effect things too!

I have had horrible BO, it was before I got on arimidex, I also believe it is due to high E2. I definitely have E2 sensitivity. At that time I was also sweating a lot.

This is exactly my though too. I believe I experienced the same thing. I start the anastrozole and everything seem to calm down. I am not sweating as much and smell 100% better!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me