Horny goat weed

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
horny goat weed.jpg

Dosing Horny Goat Weed and Ginkgo Biloba Thoughts?

be careful with brands none of supplements are fda approved and there is huge possibility of other unwanted and sometimes dangerous ingredients in supplements... ufc fighters get caught for banned substances which are found sometimes in those supplements (anything to do with t boosters especially)

joshmaximus

...and he just showed you exactly how easy it is to find information.
Vince, I know his NO stack was wondering what else gene uses in his daily supplement routine. I haven't seen a thread on that? I have looked.....most of the time when I ask question it's because i didnt see it anywhere. I look stuff up.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I love horny goat weed. In the right quantity and quality it acts like a natural PED5i! I can tell when I use it as I have one vein in my arm that gets huge when I dose up on it...bigger than my Stack alone. Icariin 60 is about the best quality and potency you can get. I also believe it acts on the periphery parts of the brain as I feel my lidido increases as well.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
BTW, I turned off my PM because I, like Nelson, get swamped with questions that I could never keep up on even if I tried. I'll answer any and all questions here in the forums however...

joshmaximus

BTW, I turned off my PM because I, like Nelson, get swamped with questions that I could never keep up on even if I tried. I'll answer any and all questions here in the forums however...
Hey gene, thanks for the reply. I was curious if u have a thread on all the supplements u take? I know the NO stack and the preg and dhea but is there other things supplement wise? Thanks

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
From a nutritional level I take an excellent multi vitamin and mineral combo. I also take extra D3, B6 K2, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Inositol, Choline and Melatonin.

Pre and post workouts I take Whey protein, creatine monohydrate, L Leucine, Beta Alanine, Arginine and Citruline.

joshmaximus

From a nutritional level I take an excellent multi vitamin and mineral combo. I also take extra D3, B6 K2, Calcium, Potassium, Zinc, Inositol, Choline and Melatonin.

Pre and post workouts I take Whey protein, creatine monohydrate, L Leucine, Beta Alanine, Arginine and Citruline.
Gene do u take acetyl l carnitine?? Thanks

Will Brink

be careful with brands none of supplements are fda approved and there is huge possibility of other unwanted and sometimes dangerous ingredients in supplements... ufc fighters get caught for banned substances which are found sometimes in those supplements (anything to do with t boosters especially)

While banned substances are a possibilty, in the case of UFC, they're using T and other AAS and blame it on the T booster supp they used. That's common excuse with various athletes. Personally, I have little faith in horny goat weed.

DJ87

Anyone have increased estrogen sides when using horny goat weed? Finding some sources saying that it is estrogenic in females, but have not been able to confirm for males.

Examine:

Icariin has not been shown to increase testosterone in females, yet two other compounds in Horny Goat Weed (Icaritin, Desmethylicaritin) have actually increased estrogen in post-menopausal females. The herb acts as an aphrodisiac in both genders, and the gender-specific hormone increasing could be beneficial for both genders.

RxList:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching