High Prolactin and Estradiol in 33 y/o

Buy Lab Tests Online

zaambo

Been a while since I was on this site, but I just discovered this dedicated Prolactin subforum, looks like theres loads of good stuff stickied, so have lots of reading to do! In the mean time I thought I'd post here.

I started a thread in the TRT subforum a while back, and have since had a few tests which show significantly high Prolactin. For detailed info and test results you can check it out (formatting the tables was a bitch, and I can't seem to easily copy/paste them here):

33 y/o, elevated Estradiol, looking for advice

But some take quick aways:

Started self prescribed TRT in November to see if it would alleviate long standing symptoms I've had. Did not get Prolactin tested before starting unfortunately. On 120mg Test C p/w: Prolactin was 515 mIU/L (45-375). On 80mg Test C p/w: Prolactin was 559 mIU/L (45-375).

Testosterone and Estradiol increased then decreased in line with the dosage change, but Prolactin actually went up!

So what I'm wondering - Does Prolactin take a long time to reduce naturally due to elevated E2 levels, or are my levels indicative of something else like a pituitary tumor?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale