high IGF-1a concern?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

Didn't quiet get the chance to talk to Doc about this result, Dr Saya if it happens you see the post I would appreciate your comment about it. IGF-1 come back at 333 on a scale of ng/mL 88 - 246, to mention I took the test after a meal containing high biological value protein, I guess my IGF-1 is optimal?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MikeXL

IGF-1 has been coorelated to increased cancer risk but causation has not been proven. So we dont know if IGF can cause a cancer or if cancer increases IGF. Actually, there is some evidence that somes cancers can increase IGF, but that still doesnt mean that IGF cannot be a causitive factor.

If cancer already exists, IGF can accelerate it.

I think that you meal before the test is meaningless.

Get more readings over time

Gianluca

IGF-1 has been coorelated to increased cancer risk but causation has not been proven. So we dont know if IGF can cause a cancer or if cancer increases IGF. Actually, there is some evidence that somes cancers can increase IGF, but that still doesnt mean that IGF cannot be a causitive factor.

If cancer already exists, IGF can accelerate it.

I think that you meal before the test is meaningless.

Get more readings over time

that is the first thing I thought, although high IGF-1 needs to come along with things like inflammation and insulin resistance, I believe to be causing cancer, animal protein and whey protein powder can increase IGF-1, not sure at which degree though

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me