High Estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tonyp56

I've donated blood 5 times now because of hemocrits/hemoglobin. Last time was almost 3 weeks ago, did follow up cbc and now they think I need to donate AGAIN who cares about my iron... I'm sick of this. Know these post will be deleted but people need to see the negative of trt
Oh, not to mention $1,000's of dollars it has cost me to feel like crap. Was better without trt.

To moderators and op: I apologize for being What ever you want to call it. If I could edit post i could put all my thoughts into one post. To the op, point you should take some of what you perceive is in your head. When you know your estrogen is high your thinking about it. I do this and have learned to ignore my reactions to lab test. Like I said my nipples never got sensitive even at 67 (4 months before it was 63, so I went several months (7 months from start at new "clinic" until last labs so 4-6 months approx.) with high (60+) estrogen.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

Oh, not to mention $1,000's of dollars it has cost me to feel like crap. Was better without trt.

To moderators and op: I apologize for being What ever you want to call it. If I could edit post i could put all my thoughts into one post. To the op, point you should take some of what you perceive is in your head. When you know your estrogen is high your thinking about it. I do this and have learned to ignore my reactions to lab test. Like I said my nipples never got sensitive even at 67 (4 months before it was 63, so I went several months (7 months from start at new "clinic" until last labs so 4-6 months approx.) with high (60+) estrogen.
You might benefit from reducing your E levels :)

RLW

I have been on both ends of spectrum. Highest estrodial sensitive was 67.x (so far) lowest was below 5 and it wasn't the sensitive test (I've been on no AI, upwards of 3mg of AI, and now currently on .125 mg every other day to get e-2 down from 67). I pretty much have felt the same ever since I started TRT 6-17-17, testosterone has ranged from mid 400's to over 1200 in trough too it hasn't mattered. I feel like crap. No nipple sensitivity, at any time, if anything trt has just made me numb where most men wouldn't want to be numb. Trt is a hoax/sham, bunch of b.s. glad so many can feel "great" but I have NEVER felt good. Worst mistake of my life going to a "doctor" then doubling down and going to the most recommended "clinic" on this board thinking I would get better. lmao that's funny

Did you feel better before starting or the same?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me