HGH with TRT and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

cappy

I'm interested in peptides, but I have some concerns. Do any of you gents who have experience with peptides know of a source that would openly discuss with me the subjects of:

• Production facility
  • Source of raw ingredients
  • Lot control
  • Purity
  • Potency
  • Sterility
  • Third party testing results
Without information on the above, the risk of injecting a substance is just too high for me.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm interested in peptides, but I have some concerns. Do any of you gents who have experience with peptides know of a source that would openly discuss with me the subjects of:

• Production facility
  • Source of raw ingredients
  • Lot control
  • Purity
  • Potency
  • Sterility
  • Third party testing results
Without information on the above, the risk of injecting a substance is just too high for me.
I'm sure Empower would discuss these things with you. But if you're talking about the "research" places then I'd expect some evasiveness. Some do claim third-party testing and post HPLC or other results. You might try asking Peptide Sciences. Their reputation and pricing suggest above-average quality, though doesn't guarantee it.

Some of the peptide places are doing 3d party testing so you can look to those places, though if you want real legit stuff I think Ipamorelin(?) Or is it Sermorelin are the only things you can get from a pharmacy, like Empower. As noted the cost of HGH is just too high and I can't think that we've got any one using it on the forum.

cappy

I'm sure Empower would discuss these things with you. But if you're talking about the "research" places then I'd expect some evasiveness. Some do claim third-party testing and post HPLC or other results. You might try asking Peptide Sciences. Their reputation and pricing suggest above-average quality, though doesn't guarantee it.

Thanks for the advice! I'm less interested in the GH secretagogues and moreso interested in the products the "research" places provide (melanotan II, epitalon, HGH frag, etc).

I have reached out to Peptide Sciences through their "Contact Us" form on their webpage, and have not yet received a reply. Is there a more direct way to contact them that would be more effective?

MarcoFL

Stick to a well known pharmacy based here in the US. Buying things over the internet makes zero sense and could lead to major issues like organ failure! I hate to sound like a broken record but Empower has things like tadalafil that is just not that expensive. On peptides if they cannot even pick up the phone that should tell you something! I am not affiliated in any way with Empower : )

Guided_by_Voices

If you're not affiliated with a known research organization I doubt if PS would talk to you. They are only allowed to sell for non-human use. Tailor Made in KY I believe now offers many of the usual-suspect peptides (but not GHRP-6). I think they are FDA approved but require a prescription. I would go with PS for what you're looking for.

Loki

My Sermorelin has GHRP-2 and L Theanine... I have ordered it from multiple pharmacies. I think this is a fairly common stack.

sokaiya

I take 20mg of testosterone enanthate EOD and 3IU HGH every day (1.5am/1.5pm). Feel absolutely amazing and my body fat clocked in at 5.996% last week (hydrostatic).

sokaiya

I would pay that for 3IU of HGH every day.... Is that prescript or for your pet gorilla? I'm spending close to that on Semorelin/GHRP-2...

I don't believe in taking secretagogues simply because in my opinion they DON'T WORK! Go ahead argue with me all day, I've done my research but they are a waste of money. Low dose testosterone and HGH all day.

Attachments

• IMG_4677 2.jpg
    IMG_4677 2.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 215
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel