Status
Not open for further replies.

CarlitoBrigante

31 years old
6 foot
225 lbs
23-24% body fat

Hey guys, good to be here :)

Have trained off and on since high school. But only been training "seriously" for 6 months.
Started my first ever TRT protocol 2 months ago (Test Cyp: 200mg/week - 100mg twice a week, Anastrazole: .5mg day after shot, HCG: just started) This is the first protocol. I plan on using HCG from the beginning of next "cycle".

Next protocol starts soon. It will be (Test Cyp: 200 MG/week, Anastrozole: .25mg day after shot, and HCG: 1000iu every week)
Goals are to lose fat and gain muscle lol but seriously

Supplements: Whey, Casein, Creatine, Magnesium Malate

No known allergies

Injured my left knee in early 2013, partial tear, no surgery but really destroyed it

Excited to learn and share as much as I can :)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
When you say cycling, what do you mean? Are you not on a continuous TRT for low testosterone.

CoastWatcher

Your lab work, the sensitive (LC, MS/MS) test and symptoms suggest that anastrozole is necessary? The sensitive test confirms higher levels?

Last edited:

CarlitoBrigante

Before I started, I only had Free and Total Test checked, and Estrogen non sensitive. The clinic I went to said that was enough to get me started. Which I know now wasn't. They suggested the first protocol I described. Through research of my own, I figured I would hold off on the AI. Ive since had all the actuall necessary blood work done.

About 4-5 weeks in, I got a tingling in my left nipple and breast, so I started the AI and took it for several weeks. Checked my estrogen on two different occasions, using the sensitive assay, after starting the AI.

First checked while on the AI, estrogen came back as 10. I knew that was too low. Had it checked again a few weeks later while skipping 2 doses of AI just to see. It came back 34.

Told this to the physicians assistant at the new Doctors office. He suggested that I cut the dose from .5 to .25

madman

Super Moderator
Before I started, I only had Free and Total Test checked, and Estrogen non sensitive. The clinic I went to said that was enough to get me started. Which I know now wasn't. They suggested the first protocol I described. Through research of my own, I figured I would hold off on the AI. Ive since had all the actuall necessary blood work done.

About 4-5 weeks in, I got a tingling in my left nipple and breast, so I started the AI and took it for several weeks. Checked my estrogen on two different occasions, using the sensitive assay, after starting the AI.

First checked while on the AI, estrogen came back as 10. I knew that was too low. Had it checked again a few weeks later while skipping 2 doses of AI just to see. It came back 34.

Told this to the physicians assistant at the new Doctors office. He suggested that I cut the dose from .5 to .25

Through research on your own.....you figured you would hold off on the a.i., if anything you should have started on a much lower dose.....200mg/week let alone injecting 100mg every 3.5 days is way too high a dose to start trt.

If anything that dose will put most mens testosterone levels well into the supra-physiological range let alone sky rocket e2 and elevate ones hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Do you have pre-trt labs to post and what was your total t/free t and shbg, e2 (you did not get the sensitive assay), lh/fsh, prolactin, dhea, vitamin d, TSH, CBC(complete blood count) as hemoglobin/hematocrit are critical markers.

You need to know your shbg as it will dictate your injection frequency/dose used.

If you have been on that dose for 2 months and already had lab work done what are your total t/free t levels now?

CarlitoBrigante

Through research on your own.....you figured you would hold off on the a.i., if anything you should have started on a much lower dose.....200mg/week let alone injecting 100mg every 3.5 days is way too high a dose to start trt.

If anything that dose will put most mens testosterone levels well into the supra-physiological range let alone sky rocket e2 and elevate ones hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Do you have pre-trt labs to post and what was your total t/free t and shbg, e2 (you did not get the sensitive assay), lh/fsh, prolactin, dhea, vitamin d, TSH, CBC(complete blood count) as hemoglobin/hematocrit are critical markers.

You need to know your shbg as it will dictate your injection frequency/dose used.

If you have been on that dose for 2 months and already had lab work done what are your total t/free t levels now?

SO aggressive and condescending. Wont keep many people on this forum with members speaking to other members like this.

CoastWatcher

SO aggressive and condescending. Wont keep many people on this forum with members speaking to other members like this.
We're sorry you feel that the vigorous discussion here on the Forum indicated a lack of respect. That was certainly not the intent of anyone here, and I don't sense any hostility in the posts that upset you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale