Hematocrit - The Cause of My Problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jdthoosier

Due to the ferritin issue, I donate once a year. I'd like to donate more as I have a rare blood type that is in big demand, but just cannot do it.

Zooulie12

So tomorrow I am going in to donate blood. The lady said they test my hemocrit first. Like is there a number that I shouldn’t donate at? Like say it’s 50, should I maybe tell them I don’t want to donate? Because someone was saying if your hemocrit is to low you can’t get erections.

maxadvance

So tomorrow I am going in to donate blood. The lady said they test my hemocrit first. Like is there a number that I shouldn’t donate at? Like say it’s 50, should I maybe tell them I don’t want to donate? Because someone was saying if your hemocrit is to low you can’t get erections.

hemoglobin needs to be under 20 on their test, that's about a 59 in hematocrit

Zooulie12

Thanks for all the responses, I’m glad people were able to have a good discussion with this. I guess my last question is, would it better to stick with EOD injections or go to ED injections to keep hemocrit on a decent level? Or like everything in the TRT community is it person to person? Thanks guys

lenny

Thanks for all the responses, I’m glad people were able to have a good discussion with this. I guess my last question is, would it better to stick with EOD injections or go to ED injections to keep hemocrit on a decent level? Or like everything in the TRT community is it person to person? Thanks guys

From what I've read here, it seems like an individual thing. Not everyone has luck with ED injections, and for me, lower hematocrit was an unexpected bonus. I've been doing ED for two years now and absolutely love it.

Dose reductions would be more inline with your goals, FT that does not exceed the max range in your trough would be a better pathway. EOD, or Daily, would be extremely rare if that worked. Horribly individual thing.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me