Hematocrit - The Cause of My Problem?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Zooulie12

So after mass research I am pretty certain what my issues are. I have had pretty each skin that’s been uncomfortable. Along with chest pain, and it seems with the itchy skin it’s having a high hemocrit. Is there anyway to lower it? Should I just take a break from my testosterone?? I only do labs now every 3 months. I don’t feel like chasing labs because I’ll go insane doing that. But just from what I read and the symptoms I am sure it’s hemocrit related. How have you guys lowered it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Can you lower hemocrit by doing daily injections?
Some have reported success in lowering their hct with daily injections, but it is not a given by any means.

Again, run a fast and cheap lab test, a CBC, to confirm you're actually dealing with elevated hematocrit before adjusting your protocol.

Zooulie12

More frequent injections increased my hematocrit.
So did you just go back to every 3.5 days for your injections? I was reading omega 6 and baby aspirin can decrease it. But giving blood is the main thing. But that makes me nervous because I am worried I might pass out. I have never donated before.

TorontoTRT

I went from 100 mg once a week hematocrit 53 to a lower dose of 80 mg a week split in 40 mg every 3.5 days. Hematocrit went up to 55. Now I’m doing 70 mg every 5 days. Let’s see how this plays out. Blood donation is a no-go as my ferritin is low, 23.

So did you just go back to every 3.5 days for your injections? I was reading omega 6 and baby aspirin can decrease it. But giving blood is the main thing. But that makes me nervous because I am worried I might pass out. I have never donated before.

Its no different from having blood drawn for labs, essentially no different other than it takes ~5-10 min to fill a 1 pint blood bag.

lenny

But that makes me nervous because I am worried I might pass out. I have never donated before.

It felt weird the first time, but I got used to it.

Having said, I don't do phlebotomies anymore because I am one of the people who have benefited big time from daily injections… my hematocrit now sits around 42, whereas on weekly or even twice-weekly injections it was always over 50.

Gman86

Holy sht! Did they leave any blood in your body?? Lol

Before donating my HCT was 53.8. After it was 50.4. Then a month later it was 52.2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me