Hemaglobin too high

Buy Lab Tests Online
So.. Ive been on TRT for 8 years. Over the past 2 years, my Dr and I tried to follow an article from a particular Dr which said I had erythrocytosis not polycythemia and to follow platelet count vs. hemaglobin/hematocrit levels and not donate blood. So for 2 years I did that and my levels ranged from 18-20 for hemaglobin. Never going above 20 and my platelet count always in the middle of the range.

My doctor recently passed away and I went to a new Endo.
12/1 was at 18.1.
12/5 I gave blood for the first time in 2 years.
2/24 I was at 18.6 and stopped taking testosterone per Dr order and ordered me to see hematologist on 3/24
3/7 (today) I donated blood again and It was at 19 prior to the draw.

I was sick with upper respiratory (the cough) from Decmer 4th til about 2 weeks ago and haave been taking Vitamin C 1000 mg per day.

Any thoughts here? Im wondering if the Vitamin C could be elevating my hemaglobin? I would have thought being off Testosterone for 2 weeks and giving 2 blood draws my hemaglobin would have been down.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It could, yes.

I concur with the platelets though I'm not sure that I'm going to get by with that as my Dr hasn't adopted that viewpoint as of now.

TorontoTRT

Following this thread. Wouldn’t having high hemoglobin, Rbc and hematocrit cause some sort of symptoms? Mine are hg 18.2, hct 55 and Rbc 6.70. I feel great and my blood pressure averages 100/70.

If you feel fine and your BP is fine then it's rather debatable why some one would be forced in to a phlebotomy to treat what is essentially a benign Erythorcytosis, and misdiagnosed PCV/PolyCythemiaVera.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me