Help With My Crazy Labs.

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I just had blood drawn yesterday and results are in. I am on 80mg Test Cyp (40mg X 2 times weekly) and 250IU of HCF twice a week. Been having bad sides of anxiety and emotional rollercoaster so today I am beginning .5 arimidex twice a week. Doctor just increased my T to 60 mg twice a week and 350 IU HCG twice a week but that was before my labs. My libido has been so-so, not really where it should be so that's why the increase. But now I'm surprised to see total T at 800.
Any advice would be appreciated

Attachments

• SeeYourChart - LabResults 3:19:2019.pdf
    126.2 KB · Views: 92
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm confused why your doctor increased you dosage without knowing where your levels were at, now it seems like that was the wrong move. I believe an EOD protocol is in your best interest, this would lower estrogen and may allow you to drop the AI altogether.

The anastrozole dosage is a little high to start out, if you insist on continuing on your current protocol I would reduce it until you know how you respond to it.

SkyWarn

I'm confused why your doctor increased you dosage without knowing where your levels were at, now it seems like that was the wrong move. I believe an EOD protocol is in your best interest, this would lower estrogen and may allow you to drop the AI altogether.

The anastrozole dosage is a little high to start out, if you insist on continuing on your current protocol I would reduce it until you know how you respond to it.

I was complaining of low libido. And he did mention that 80mg of T is a low dosage and most men start on 100mg.

SkyWarn

Anastrozole only comes in 1mg so im taking half a pill twice a week. Thats high? I can't see how to break up that pill in quarters

Systemlord

Anastrozole only comes in 1mg so im taking half a pill twice a week. Thats high? I can't see how to break up that pill in quarters

I have 0.050 and .125 anastrozole, that's the advantage working with private doctors, you have access to compounding pharmacies.

It just so happens both theses dosages knocks estrogen very low, can't imagine what would have happened if I took .5mg.

CoastWatcher

I have 0.050 and .125 anastrozole, that's the advantage working with private doctors, you have access to compounding pharmacies.

It just so happens both theses dosages knocks estrogen very low, can't imagine what would have happened if I took .5mg.
As Systemlord notes, a compounding pharmacy can whip up anastrozole to a patient’s specifications. Ask your doctor to write a prescription for a modest dose and tread lightly.

CaptianCurious

Sorry to come so late to the party.

Hopefully your doctor mentioned you are Iron and Vitamin D deficient?
They are both low enough to impact how you feel. Especially together.
I shoot for 100-150 ferritin and 35-50 vitamin D.

The iron could take a month to bring up - 100 mg elemental/day - and you'll need to check Hemato/Hemo. Vitamin D could get corrected quicker.

Sure, 80 mg isn't the highest dose, but you'll get a bit of a boost from the HCG if you're not primary. 80 mg T w/ HCG might be a rough equivalent of 100 mg T only.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me