Help with bloodwork...still struggling...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tman

I just don't feel the benefits of TRT for the most part, and I deal with many side effects on a daily basis that seem to fluctuate greatly. Beyond the typical symptoms I read about on here frequently, I have crazy allergy like symptoms such as:
ringing in the ears
itchy watery eyes
ears feeling plugged
sluggish
brain fog
very tired

When my estradial was 30, the symptoms described above were much more pronounced. Frankly, I was expecting my estradial to come back around low 20s because the only symptom I really had the day of this test was watery eyes and fatigue. I was shocked to see 52 because at 31 (estradial), it felt like my head was going to explode and I had higher BP. I took half of a .125 capsule and felt much better for a couple of days.

I take my AI low and slow because I tend to over respond, and I try to avoid taking it whenever possible. At the same time, I feel like a yo yo. So, after lurking around here for the past 6 months, I thought I should reach out for ideas.

The doc just prescribed Cytomel at 5 mcg.

.12ml of T EOD
I tried higher doses by my side effects were even more intense along with this feeling that I was having trouble breathing at night.

150 HCG EOD
I have hot flashes, hard heart beat, strange feelings 24 hours after dosing of HCG at higher doses

Capture1.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture3.JPG
Capture4.JPG
Capture5.JPG
Capture6.JPG
Capture7.JPG

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My ears ring when estrogen gets high, the higher the estrogen, the louder the ringing. High estrogen in general puts all my senses into overdrive, loud noises cause me to become startled easily.

Tman

Have you tried doing no hcg?

I was off HCG most of the journey and for the blood work I posted. I was trying to dial the T side in before adding HCG, so I had not used it since the first month. I didn't tolerate it well at that time and dose. I only recently started back on the HCG because the T alone was not cutting it.

Tman

My ears ring when estrogen gets high, the higher the estrogen, the louder the ringing. High estrogen in general puts all my senses into overdrive, loud noises cause me to become startled easily.

I had the same thoughts about the ringing and would often micro dose AI when the ringing became worse. That's one of the reasons my blood work shocked me. I was not having any ringing in my ears on the day of the blood draw. I really expected to see a number around 25 not double that for E2. I am starting to wonder if the traditional thoughts on 20-30 and low E2 for low SHBG are not applicable to me. I know there are different thoughts on the ratio of T to E2, but I checked my very first lab- pre trt, and this one and the ratio of T to E2 was very close around 12 T for 1 E. I just don't know. It's all been down hill since the third week. Which also tells me I can feel better and that keeps me on T.

Tman

ringing in the ears
itchy watery eyes
ears feeling plugged
sluggish
brain fog
very tired

No one else had these symptoms...

Systemlord

ringing in the ears
itchy watery eyes
ears feeling plugged
sluggish
brain fog
very tired

No one else had these symptoms...
I've had all of those symptoms, my ears ring whenever estrogen is low or high. I've got sort of a natural alarm for when E2 is out of range for me, no ideal how to give back this gift/curse.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
your RT3 is a problem for thyroid. not saying anything to do with ringing.
I have similar numbers, but not really any obvious symptoms of hypothyroidism. Defy was willing to treat with low doses of T3 if I wanted, but I'm trying the alternative suggestion of increasing selenium supplementation.

MarcoFL

From my experience with a RT3 that high and FT4 up there it will most likely take some T3 to clear out. I would follow the doctor on this one.

Vtail

From my experience with a RT3 that high and FT4 up there it will most likely take some T3 to clear out. I would follow the doctor on this one.

By 'clear out' are you saying that in your experience you took T3 only until your levels got to where they need to be? Or are you taking T3 indefinitely? Asking only because I just started T3 for similar reason (my RT3 was 23) and am wondering what the future may hold.

MarcoFL

I am not really sure. My situation was different where I had low FT4-FT3 so when i added too much NDT I converted too much of the T4 to RT3. Now on 1gr plus 25mcg of T3 at 4am and 1gr of NDT at 4pm. Will be checking soon

Tman

Thanks for the replies. Still up and down... I guess I need to commit to an AI protocol and then run blood work. I think my problem is trying not to run an AI, then I have to take it when the symptoms are out of control, then I am good for a week or so... Rinse and Repeat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me