Hello Everybody- Today I started TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tomasz

Hello everyone. My name is Tomasz and live in Houston TX. I was thinking about TRT for a while now but I've to say I was worry like most us are in the beginning. After doing a lot of research and watching YouTube videos of Mr. Nelson Vergel I have decided to run with it and I'm happy I did.
Today was my first shot of testosterone and HCG.
It is way to early to say anything yet but what I can say is that I'm very happy that people like Mr. Nelson Vergel are with us. I love his work, admire his life story and hope to meet him some day to shake his hand. Houston is a big city but you never know we might bump into each other at some point probably at the gym LOL .
Much love and luck to you all.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mooseman109

Welcome and congrats. I hope your dr is well versed in this field. Post up your protocol. Remember, this is a journey, a long race and not a sprint. Youwill have ups and downs. But guys on here are very knowledgeable and willing to help

Tomasz

No I'm not. I just go to the Testosterone clinic here and I'm very happy the way the treat me and the level of their care and knowledge.

Tomasz

Welcome and congrats. I hope your dr is well versed in this field. Post up your protocol. Remember, this is a journey, a long race and not a sprint. Youwill have ups and downs. But guys on here are very knowledgeable and willing to help

Thank you so much I appreciate your words. I go to one of the testosterone clinics here in Houston and I'm very happy with them so far even though that was only one visit. I have done a lot of research before starting my trt so I had questions ready and they were able to answer them and they seem to flow with my feel about the subject. My total testosterone level was 201. In October I will turn 38. I felt very tired and fatigued for a long time already and after exhausting other options I stumble upon videos and articles about testosterone just like most of us do. I have received 200 mg of testosterone on my first shot. Since my testosterone was so low this was considered a booster so once my levels are higher the dosage will decrease. I also take HCG with it. I love the fact that my doctor was so understanding and open to hear every single thing I have to say and answer every question not to mention she made me feel very welcome and comfortable. Thank you so much for accepting me to this community and I'll do my best to share my story and support others along the way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me