Heart Palpitations Anyone? TRT Patient For one Year

Buy Lab Tests Online

Syphon22

I have started to get heart palpitations again after lowering my dosage of Trt to .25ml from .30 every 3.5 days. I have been on TRT therapy From DEfy for about a year now. My last bloodtest TT was 799, E=25, and all other levels have been in really good ranges. I am on HCG .4ml every 3.5 days as well. I first started noticing it 8 months ago when my dosage was higher,but thought lowering it would help. Which did for awhile,however, it has started back up with the lower dosage. Just trying to see if anyone on here has experienced this. I know there are a lot of underlying things that could cause,but wanted to shoot a quick questions to see if anyone could relate. I read that Iodine could be a culprit but I haven't checked my iodine levels with temps for five days. My thyroid levels have all been good. I am going in for my 6 month blood in the next week so I can get some updated level then. Any thoughts?
Thanks much

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

The hCG could be the cause. At least my heart did funny things when I was taking. It can cause water retention and this might cause that.

Do you feel bloated or have gained weight?

Syphon22

maybe feeling bloated a little. I haven't gained any weight. I workout quite a bit and watch my diet so that hasn't really been any issues.

Jaysun

I had heart palpitation before TRT, and I'd say they have decreased a lot since starting TRT. Palpitations, I've been told, are very common. It would be good to let your doctor know, and keep an eye on your BP.

When I moved, I had to visit multiple doctors because they said I look like I lift weights regularly and it wouldn’t be ethical to give TRT to a guy that looks like he lifts weights regularly so the decision was to take me off TRT completely for 30 days then start over at half my normal dose. That was insane to me, I had some of my vial left so I used it at half dose for those 30 days and I still got heart palpitations, memory loss, bad concentration, physical inability and fatigue. I talked to the third doc about what I was experiencing and he simply chose not to talk about it. Every time I brought it up he said his other patients do fine at that dose, and that was it. I eventually found a doc (5th one) in sports medicine who was fine with me operating at my normal dose, and all the issues went away within a few weeks. My normal dose is 200mg of test Cyp per week.

Systemlord

How long does it generally take before your body adjusts and your palpitations stop Systemlord? (when you've changed doesage)

It takes 6 weeks for levels to stabilize after a dosage change, before that time I get heart palps on and off throughout the day, random energy throughout the day as well.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me