HCG WHILE ON TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

JayLay777

I'm going to be starting TRT soon but I have a question about HCG. Is it needed right away? I am looking to preserve my fertility since I'm 26 years old while on TRT but I am not going to try have any kids any time soon. Is it possible I could start HCG when the times comes when I want to try to have a kid or do you need to use it all the time while on TRT? I also heard mixed stories about HCG making TRT better and worse. So I'm kind of cautious about trying HCG. Is there also still a slight chance that given my age I can somehow remain fertile while on TRT without taking HCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I'm 12 weeks on trt. I'm waiting to stabilize T first then experiment with HCG. I want less moving parts to evaluate in the beginning. But many start with both. I'm fairly new so you might wait for more experienced people to advise. I might get you killed...:rolleyes:o_O

Jiu Jitsu Dude

Have you noticed any testicular shrinkage yet?
For sure. But it doesn't bother me. Ejactulation volume with wife is a lot less. That may be a minor reason for me to try it down the road. I'm worried about E2 issues with it. It seems to increase E2 on some (not all) men. I seem to be on the edge of high E2 intermittently but I will do labs in 1 week to verify just how much.

Vince

Super Moderator
I started HCG right from the beginning of starting trt. Kept by testicles nice and full, luckily I never had any estrogen issues. Is probably one of the most talked about subject in this form.

stevep

IMO, I'd want to try HCG to see if it is compatible with my system. I'd hate to think five years down the road on TRT and shrunken testicles that HCG wasn't compatible with me and now I'm in a pickle and wanting kids.

BigBamBoo

From my limited search on TRT sites like here, it seems men who are secondary...like myself...have a higher probability of E2 spikes with HCG.

I know that is happening with me.

And, AI will have a hard time lowering E2 when it is created in the testies. Or so it has been said here.

madman

Super Moderator
I'm going to be starting TRT soon but I have a question about HCG. Is it needed right away? I am looking to preserve my fertility since I'm 26 years old while on TRT but I am not going to try have any kids any time soon. Is it possible I could start HCG when the times comes when I want to try to have a kid or do you need to use it all the time while on TRT? I also heard mixed stories about HCG making TRT better and worse. So I'm kind of cautious about trying HCG. Is there also still a slight chance that given my age I can somehow remain fertile while on TRT without taking HCG?

No hcg is not needed right away and it would be better to start trt using testosterone only so after 6 weeks (levels stabilize) and you have blood work done you can see how your body reacts to testosterone only and how it effects your TT, FT and e2 levels.

You can than look into adding ancillaries such as hcg or an aromatase inhibitor (if needed).

The main benefits of hcg use is that it mimics lh and will stimulate the leydig cells to produce ITT (intra testicular testosterone)/prevent testicular atrophy/preserve fertility.

As far as how one feels on hcg.....some benefit greatly regarding better mood/libido, fuller testes and for others they end up feeling worse.

Regarding fertility even though you do not plan on having children right now it would be more sensible to use testosterone/hcg to maintain fertility so when the time comes your system is on point!

When using exogenous testosterone your hpta will be shutdown and you will not longer produce endogenous testosterone or remain fertile as not only do your leydig cells become dormant due to absence of lh (leutinizing hormone) the sertoli cells stop making sperm due to absence of fsh (follicle stimulating hormone).

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me