Buy Lab Tests Online

jambabob

I have been off HCG for about 4 months since my local store has it on back order. I use Pregnyl 10000 units. I get 2 vials for $200 using the Coupon from GoodRX. Is there anywhere else In California or even in the US i can order this from?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I have been off HCG for about 4 months since my local store has it on back order. I use Pregnyl 10000 units. I get 2 vials for $200 using the Coupon from GoodRX. Is there anywhere else In California or even in the US i can order this from?

Oh god, it’s on backorder still?? There was another thread where guys were having no problem getting Pregnyl, so I was planning on asking to go back on it during my appointment tomorrow. So you haven’t been able to get it for 4 months?

I stopped using it about a year ago, due to my local CVS not being able to order it for several months from the manufacturer. I eventually gave up and started using Empower Pharmacy’s HCG.

With a valid script, try Empower Pharmacy in Houston. I've heard the Pregnyl is in short supply. most of us use a product from a compounding pharmacy.

jambabob

I'm not having issues without it, but a wanted to do a cycle again so the old testes don't disappear...Funny, the bit of shrinkage has actually helped me since I'm a big guy and they used to get squished between the legs...

jambabob

Good news, i was able to get my pregnyl 10000...I havent taken it for about 5 months, Should i go 1 month on and 1 month off since I'm not really having shrinkage issues...

pmgamer18

I get my HCG from Express Scripts there Accredo lab. They have not been able to get Pregnyl so are sending me Chorionic Gndirpn it cost more but works even better then Pregnyl.

I can't tell you how hard it is to get a refill from Accredo it takes me about 4 weeks to get them to fill it. Last time they said they can't fill it due to health and safety problems.

I just talked to my Dr.'s office and now they are filling it. I am so dam sick of Express Scripts every refill they hold it up needing to talk to my Dr. like that is all he does.

Phil aka pmgamer

Does Defy still offer the HCG support program for those not able or having trouble getting it elsewhere?
@Jesse-Defy
As someone who started with Defy for that purpose, it's not really a specific program to get hcg easily. You are a regular customer like everyone else. Same labs, same follow ups. The prescribe what you need. If you happen to not need a prescription for testosterone from them, then they just get you a prescription for hcg or anything else you medically need.

I like doing it this way so I get suggestions on my testosterone dose from someone interested in me feeling good, not being "in range." Possibly I am lucky that I got a rx from my doc for 200mg/week, so I just do what defy suggests and make sure to stay under the rx dose.

pmgamer18

The HCG Diet is why we are running low on it. This has been going on for some yrs. Yet they don't know using HCG can slow down your brain from sending the LH and FSH message to your testis and you can end up with low T.

pmgamer

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching