HCG in the UK

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigLebowski

I started TRT last week and have been unable to source my prescription for Gonasi HCG. My doctor advised me of a place to pick some up and told me that fertility2u was one of the only places to reliably find some at the minute as pregnyl has been discontinued in the UK. Fertility2u works out over £100 a month which seems rediculous as I get my Sustanon for £3 something per vial.

I have now checked 10 plus pharmacies who don't stock gonasi or any other HCG alternative. Pregnyl is still not available anywhere so where do the rest of you UK guys get your HCG from?

I do have some Greek Pregnyl 2x 5000iu that I sourced from musclerapid and have the pregnancy tests to test them, im just awaiting my bacteriostatic water in the post so I can reconstitute. I'd much rather use my prescription or get it changed to something else by my doctor but nothing is available. This is madness, why is it so hard to get your medication without being extorted?!

Can anyone offer an alternative brand that is available in the UK and doesnt cost an arm and a leg?

Also, are there any reliable indian pharmacies who offer legit HCG at decent prices? I've seen people post about Reliable RX but it sounds like people have had money fraudulently taken after ordering with them, not very reliable sounding.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigLebowski

That's unusual because they quoted me more than that for 2000 iu
Screenshot_2018-10-27-00-37-31.png

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones