HCG in liquid form

Buy Lab Tests Online

green2145

I recently purchased hcg from Reliablepharmacy,most of what I've purchased has been freeze dried and then you dilute it with bac water.Well this is 10,000 iu already in liquid form.Can I dilute this as normal or am I screwed?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

It was already reconstituted? Was it shipped in dry ice or in some other manner than kept it from getting too hot? It is supposed to be refrigerated once it is reconstituted and some believe it should be refrigerated even prior to reconstituting? I've read both.

I'll go with MarkM and his reply but also I know there's some oral/sublingual preparations of HCG that are NOT recommended for use and perhaps this one version of that. We only advocate the injectable HCG.

Vince

Super Moderator
I recently purchased hcg from Reliablepharmacy,most of what I've purchased has been freeze dried and then you dilute it with bac water.Well this is 10,000 iu already in liquid form.Can I dilute this as normal or am I screwed?

Receiving the liquid form of HCG, is probably no good. The only type of HCG that you should ship is the freeze dry.

green2145

It says sub Q or IM injection but no it wasn't in ice.I wasn't paying attention when I ordered it.I went ahead and diluted it with bac water so ill see if my balls shrink if its no good.

M

MarkM

It says sub Q or IM injection but no it wasn't in ice.I wasn't paying attention when I ordered it.I went ahead and diluted it with bac water so ill see if my balls shrink if its no good.
How much bac water did you add? The vial was probably pretty full if it was already reconstituted before you received it. I wouldn't think you had much room to add very much.

ratbag

Then you'd have to double your dose to get the original concentration. You need to try that if you want to see if it works.

Vince

Super Moderator
The reason is that it's been said that shaking up HCG liquid makes it lose potency, so shipping an already mixed bottle would seem a bad idea given that info.

M

MarkM

The reason is that it's been said that shaking up HCG liquid makes it lose potency, so shipping an already mixed bottle would seem a bad idea given that info.
I still can't see being able to add an entire vial of bac water to vial of HCG that has already been reconstituted. However, as you said, if it is somehow possible, he would have to double his normal injection in order to get the required dose. If it were me I would be contacting the pharmacy and asking some question with the purpose of having them reship my order with the HCG in crystal form and NOT already reconstituted.

M

MarkM

I added 2 ml of bac to it so now its completely full.The original bottle had very little liquid in it,I'm assuming it was pure hcg.
What size is the vial of HCG that you received? 6 ml? HCG should arrive in a crystalized form and not liquid.

green2145

Not sure,it had maybe .5 ml in it so adding 2 ml filled it completely.I think this was probably sold as a fertility aid hence a one shot pop.What would happen if you took a shot of 10,000 iu of hcg at once? High estrogen?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me