HCG dosage affected by low SHBG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DirtyDusty

Dr. just wrote me a script for hcg. Been on Test. Cyp. 100 mg once a week. After my 6 week lab, he said I could try twice a week. Seems to help the peaks. At my 6 week labs, my TT was 440, Free T was 110, SHBG was 22.5, and Estradiol was 35.7.

Dr. gave me a script for 1500 units a week of hcg. The script said one shot a week. Since my Shbg is on the lower end, would I be better off splitting this into smaller, more frequent injections? Mainly trying hcg to keep my boys functioning, not trying for kids right now. 1500iu. Seems like a pretty high dose, compared to what others are posting.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DirtyDusty

Just got my 6 week labs back, after adding hcg. I went to .25cc twice a week on my test cypionate and 500iu 3 times a week for the hcg.

TT 680 my/dL
Calc. FT 208 pg/ml
Send. E2. 39.1 pg/ml
SHGB 16.1 nmol/L

SHGB dropped from 23 6 weeks ago.

Santana

Just got my 6 week labs back, after adding hcg. I went to .25cc twice a week on my test cypionate and 500iu 3 times a week for the hcg.

TT 680 my/dL
Calc. FT 208 pg/ml
Send. E2. 39.1 pg/ml
SHGB 16.1 nmol/L

SHGB dropped from 23 6 weeks ago.

Your SHGB dropped after starting HCG? Was that the only change?

Gman86

Your SHGB dropped after starting HCG? Was that the only change?

Your testosterone level also went up. So it could be due to that, as well as just normal fluctuations between labs. 23 to 16 isn’t that big of a jump. If you would of retested again before adding HCG, your SHBG could of easily come back 3-5 points lower. Mine usually fluctuates around 4 points between labs. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Surprised your E2 was unaffected by such a large dose of HCG. Have you noticed any differences since adding in the HCG and switching to twice weekly injections of your testosterone? Testicles any bigger?

DirtyDusty

Your testosterone level also went up. So it could be due to that, as well as just normal fluctuations between labs. 23 to 16 isn’t that big of a jump. If you would of retested again before adding HCG, your SHBG could of easily come back 3-5 points lower. Mine usually fluctuates around 4 points between labs. Sometimes more, sometimes less.

Surprised your E2 was unaffected by such a large dose of HCG. Have you noticed any differences since adding in the HCG and switching to twice weekly injections of your testosterone? Testicles any bigger?
Testicles normal size. Mood swings went away and don’t have the blood pressure spikes, I had when doing larger dose.

Systemlord

SHBG decreases while on TRT, it can take months for it to find a new lower level. My SHBG is high teens to low 20's and feel better on 20mg EOD, feel less benefits of TRT on twice weekly even with higher trough numbers.

Some men just respond better on the smaller doses more frequently, lower SHBG men seem to feel best on smaller injections, small doses can also lower estrogen without needing an AI.

Santana

SHBG decreases while on TRT, it can take months for it to find a new lower level. My SHBG is high teens to low 20's and feel better on 20mg EOD, feel less benefits of TRT on twice weekly even with higher trough numbers.

Some men just respond better on the smaller doses more frequently, lower SHBG men seem to feel best on smaller injections, small doses can also lower estrogen without needing an AI.

How impactful is 1000 units/wk of HCG on aromatization?

Gman86

Yup, HCG is absolutely unique to the individual in regards to aromatization. Some get none, others get a lot. It’s just trial and error unfortunately.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me