Having trouble with hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

Craig124

Long story short, test 842, could not feel anything, Feeling overtired, with low energy with 50(2xweek). Doc switched 60(2xweek) felt good. Then started hcg 500(2week)with test.

Around month ago have racing heart and can’t sleep. Blood test yesterday e2 41 test 1400.

I’m guessing it’s the hcg. I stop using hcg took a 1/4 of Anastrozole after I injection, and will continue to until e2 comes down to 20-30. I also did sub q injection this time to see if that would also help. I hoping test and e2 will come down. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Your testosterone levels are too high not your estrogen levels. Why did you take dose of Anastrozole, wouldn't it just be better to reduce your dose of testosterone back down to 50 mg. Or maybe you even need to go lower than that.

Craig124

Your testosterone levels are too high not your estrogen levels. Why did you take dose of Anastrozole, wouldn't it just be better to reduce your dose of testosterone back down to 50 mg. Or maybe you even need to go lower than that.

Vince I didn’t fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time it’s hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you don’t mine me ask?

Thanks.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince I didn't fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time it's hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you don't mine me ask?

Thanks.

I inject 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily and HCG 500 IU twice a week. I've never used an AI. I just had my labs on Tuesday and we'll post them when available.

Vince I didn't fell good with 50x 2 week. Should I try 55x2 week? Or do think to try 45twice a week. I know it takes time it's hard to find the sweet spot. I know less is always better as long as you feel good. Getting test again in July.

What is your protocol if you don't mine me ask?

Thanks.

Some one else's protocol has absolutely no bearing on you whatsoever.

You need more info...your labs and I see a crucial thing like SHBG has been omitted...this stuff is too complicated to work with it on the info that you've been given. If HCG is bothering you, don't use it. It would be easy to see and a number of us don't tolerate HCG well so it wouldn't be unusual to hear that it's not treating you well.

Craig124

Thanks Vince I understand that everyone’s different and what works for me won’t work for someone else.

I will ask my doc to test my shbg next month also. Undoubtedly Im going to have to just lower my dose and check what my numbers are. This racing heart and lack of sleep is for the birds. Thanks for the input.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me