Have you had success increasing your IGF-1 with peptides?

Buy Lab Tests Online
My Igf-1 is 154 and my research confirms it to be healthy but i wouldn't mind a bit more testosterone to beef myself up, but keeping Igf-1 under 200. My problem is that my rbc are above normal range and wouldn't want to risk a stroke. All this and my cholesterol is normal and stopped statin medication by dr. orders....go figure.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rafapark

Is your IGF-1 in the 120-130 range with no supps or after you cycled. Seems low to me. I’m early 50’s and my natural level is 150-160 and feel fine at that level (but really notice a nice improvement in well being, composition, strength, and sleep
when i supplement IGF1. (I only take 12.5 mg of MK677 EOD - no sides at all).

Similar to other hormones – very low or too high both increased mortality. I actually read a study that said you should aim to be in the midpoint for your age group. I have also conferred with some anti-aging doctors and they say that for an aging mail - anything under 220 is fine.
My IGF-1 was 200 when I was doing peptides, around 100 when started a year ago. I have not checked my blood since I stopped a bit more than a month ago. Based on my research safe IGF-1 is below 150 and higher than 80. I would’t want higher than 150 for long. My goal is longevity and health. You can increase your IGF-1 naturally as well as described by the Ben Grenfield article above. I would trust the studies. Some anti aging doctors have a biased view and only look at the positives and not the negatives. All this is summarized in the links I sent before. It’s up to you to decide what is best for you. In my case, I decided to cycle off IgF type peptides and keep mu IgF in the safe range for me. I’ll leep my body and viceral fat low using natural methods now that I have then at the range I wanted.

I read that Ben Greenfield recommends "peptide warehouse " to purchase peptides. Their products clearly state " not for human consumption". Only stating what i read.

rafapark

I read that Ben Greenfield recommends "peptide warehouse " to purchase peptides. Their products clearly state " not for human consumption". Only stating what i read.
Yes , all the internet sites sell peptides “for research purposes only” except if you buy from a compounding pharmacy through a clinic which is what I always have done.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ipamorelin works pretty well in raising IGF1 without making you crazy hungry like ibutamoren. Sermorelin as monotherapy has a very small effect on IGF1 in my experience.

Did you lift weights regularly or exercise at all?
Reason i ask is I lift weights and treadmill 4 to 6 times a week and starting to see results. I just need to stay away from the damn beer.

rafapark

Did you lift weights regularly or exercise at all?
Reason i ask is I lift weights and treadmill 4 to 6 times a week and starting to see results. I just need to stay away from the damn beer.
Maybe the results have nothing to do with peptides but all to do with TRT which I assume we are all doing in addition to a good diet and workout program. I stopped the IGF-1 peptides more than a month ago and have not noticed anything different in terms of strenght. I have actually seen small improvements in body composición without the peptide.

Im also taking test 350mgs weekly and saw results after about 4 months then stalemate until i started ipamorelin/cjc1295 8 weeks ago. Ipamorelin alone didn't do much at all. I've read that the 8 week is when it really kicks in.

madhacker

Ipamorelin works pretty well in raising IGF1 without making you crazy hungry like ibutamoren. Sermorelin as monotherapy has a very small effect on IGF1 in my experience.

Nelson, I believe that taking IGF-1 directly would be a better way of raising IGF levels but I’m curious if Ipamorelin would peak growth hormone the way HGH would at the age of 20. What are your thoughts? Thanks for your response in advance!

LTChris

taking sermorline to help gain lean muscle and help with bone density. hard time putting on any muscle. I would like to try tesamoreline. Wish defy offered it.

IGF-1 130ng/mL range 83-233

about 3 weeks in.

I took sermorelin for 2 months and hated it because it wouldn't allow me to sleep. I lost about 10lbs ,but gained it back when i couldn't sleep. Getting up hungry at 1am is not fun. No muscle increase either.

madman

Super Moderator
Im also taking test 350mgs weekly and saw results after about 4 months then stalemate until i started ipamorelin/cjc1295 8 weeks ago. Ipamorelin alone didn't do much at all. I've read that the 8 week is when it really kicks in.

The muscle/strength gains from this dose of testosterone weekly will far exceed anything gained from peptides.....and 350 mg/week is not trt as you very well know!

The peptides do give me a boost in fat loss and muscle increase vs test alone. That's just my experience. Test did in fact increase strength and muscle, but the boost in fat loss definitely came from peptides.....no doubt.

madman

Super Moderator
The peptides do give me a boost in fat loss and muscle increase vs test alone. That's just my experience. Test did in fact increase strength and muscle, but the boost in fat loss definitely came from peptides.....no doubt.

Definitely.....enhanced fat loss will be noticed when using peptides in the right dose/duration.

Another Great Day

Definitely.....enhanced fat loss will be noticed when using peptides in the right dose/duration.
I recently started Mod GRF-1 29 and ipamorelin based upon the success shared by rafapark. Would you please make a suggestions on peptides and dosage?

I recently started Mod GRF-1 29 and ipamorelin based upon the success shared by rafapark. His IGF-1 went from 100 to 200 in 6 months. Would you please share any of your thoughts and suggestions on peptides and dosage?

I take 10 units 3 times a day or 15 twice a day. 1 first thing outa bed in the morning. 2nd 2 hrs after dinner, before workout. If 3, i take right before bed ,but i prefer not to because it doesn't let me sleep too well.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me