Has anyone diagnosed with Secondary Hypogonadysm too accutanne?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

https://rxisk.org/accutane-30-years-of-trading-our-sex-liv

Studies demonstrate that isotretinoin significantly disrupts normal endocrine function. IGF-1, pituitary hormones, 5-alpha and 3-alpha reduced steroids, and androgen receptor levels have been observed to be significantly decreased in patients as a result of isotretinoin treatment. Hormonal antagonism elicited by isotretinoin is considered to be one of the ways it helps in acne. Hormonal antagonism is also believed by many in our patient group to be a likely explanation of the sexual side effects they experienced as a result of taking this drug. But it’s difficult for anyone to help given the current limited understanding of isotretinoin’s full range of biological effects.

Vitamin_C

I took Accutane when I was 16 for a course, I experienced dry lips and a dry face, that is about it. I had no other side effects, although I didn't get my first testosterone levels checked until I was 28, I never had any issues with mood, libido, or erection problems on Accutane and post Accutane. I was actually and always have been very hyper-sexual, even when I had mediocre testosterone levels. I was also very fit and muscular/strong as a teenager so I don't think it was doing much to my androgen receptors. As someone in the medical field, I feel Accutanes side effects may be nocebo, similar to Finasteride. I have never personally came across someone who was hurt by Accutane but I know quite a bit of people who have taken it with no issues. My derm even took it when she was younger, she had no issues and she says in her dermatology career she's never came across anyone that had significant issues. I'm not saying people can't get side effects from it, I just feel its a little bit of hysteria.

Diablo666

Thanks Vitamin C, this gives me hope. I took it at 17-18 years and I also dont recall having a super strong libido before it, but I did feel a negative change after a few years. Maybe it was not the accutane maybe it was something else, it is just that that thing is a strong suspect. I now have a skin so dry I am getting a lot of wrinkles easily. Anyway, the other thing is maybe lets say that accutane impacted negatively to say 2-3% of users. So, those 2-3% are the ones posting like crazy in forums complaining about it, same with the Finasteride. So for an external reader, it seems as if almost everyone that took accutane got symptoms. So that is the other thing, I want to believe I am not one of those cases.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks Vitamin C, this gives me hope. I took it at 17-18 years and I also dont recall having a super strong libido before it, but I did feel a negative change after a few years. Maybe it was not the accutane maybe it was something else, it is just that that thing is a strong suspect. I now have a skin so dry I am getting a lot of wrinkles easily. Anyway, the other thing is maybe lets say that accutane impacted negatively to say 2-3% of users. So, those 2-3% are the ones posting like crazy in forums complaining about it, same with the Finasteride. So for an external reader, it seems as if almost everyone that took accutane got symptoms. So that is the other thing, I want to believe I am not one of those cases.

Isotretinoins main function is shrinking the sebaceous glands and they become dormant and do not produce sebum. It has been shown in the literature that it may cause apoptosis of the sebaceous glands causing permanent dysfunction in the production of sebum.

Vitamin_C

Accutane, for all its doom and gloom, is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A. It’s similar to mega dosing vitamin A . It didn’t permanently clear my acne but it severely reduced it . I still get a few pimples here and there but nothing like teenage acne . It’s also been nearly 20 years since my last dose . The body also gets rid of the compound rather quickly, within 9 days .

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Accutane, for all its doom and gloom, is a naturally occurring derivative of vitamin A. It's similar to mega dosing vitamin A . It didn't permanently clear my acne but it severely reduced it . I still get a few pimples here and there but nothing like teenage acne . It's also been nearly 20 years since my last dose .

You are right that it is a derivative of Vit A and can have similar effects in some ways to mega dosing Vit A but understand because Vit A is fat soluble and when used in excess is very toxic at high levels and can cause numerous negative effects especially regarding liver toxicity.

Vitamin_C

Yes that is correct, that’s why patients on accutane are advised not to take excessive amounts of vitamin A . Vit A also causes the same birth defects in excessive amounts , identical to Accutane . The body gets rid of accutane rather quickly, usually within 9 days .

fmalianos

Anyone know where I can buy Accutane online? NOT FROM INDIA lol. I don’t have insurance so I can’t get Rx for it. My cystic acne is now back. I took Accutane back in 2007 and started TRT in 2015. I’ve tried everything including the Panthetine and I’m desperate! Please msg me

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me