Hallandale Pharmacy

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tim99

Has anyone had trouble with the quality of the product from Hallandale Pharmacy? I understand they have had issues with the FDA in the past. I am afraid what I am currently using is ineffective.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tim99

They provided Test Cyp. and HCG. I haven't noticed anything (positive or negative) since using their products, which made me question the quality of the medications.

Last edited:

crash1270

Just go my second set of test cyp and HCG from Hallendale. Both orders were packaged well and arrived on time with all supplies. I have had no problems. There has been a noticeable improvement in several of my low t symptons. Of course everyone responds at different speeds and levels. Just did my first blood test since starting back on trt after being off for 18 months. I guess the blood test will tell my personal results and would probably be a good indicator for you as well. What info do you have about problems with FDA?

Tim99

I was told they were cited for issues with their manufacturing and testing processes in past years. It is difficult to find further information on them and whether they are currently maintaining proper procedures. Their website has been down the past several months. I am currently looking for a doctor that will give me a prescription to use at a pharmacy of my choice so I don't have to worry about the quality issues.

Fireproof

My test Cyp and HCG comes from them and I feel better than I felt in years. Maintaining high hormone levels with desired physical and other results. It's definitely quality.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Most of us use Empower Pharmacy. They have great customer service and are registered in all states. Jasen Bruce and myself have joined forces with Shaun Noorian to make Empower the best in the field.

Interview with Compounding Product Expert Shaun Noorian from Empower Rx Pharmacy- Part 1

Due to their brand new state-of-the-art 15,000 sq ft manufacturing facility, Empower Pharmacy will soon be one of the few remaining compounding pharmacies allowed to manufacture sterile injectable products that meet new FDA regulations under the 503B outsourcing registration. As a 503B registered pharmacy, Empower Pharmacy has been approved by the FDA to manufacture custom injectable, oral, topical and subcutaneous medications in large quantities to ship directly to clinics and hospitals. They can also compound patient-specific medications that can be customized for the patient to self-administer. Being able to manufacture larger quantities is one reason Empower is able to offer their catalog of medications at a very low price.

Empower Pharmacy is one of the few facilities licensed in all 50 states to provide both patient-specific and bulk medications for clinic administration. To maintain good FDA standing, Empower Pharmacy adheres to current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and United States Pharmacopeia (USP) guidelines. The following short video will provide a quick introduction and visual tour of the pharmacy:

Empower Pharmacy Video Introduction

As mentioned before, the FDA has been updating the regulations that govern all compounding pharmacies in order to create a strict standard for how sterile and non-sterile medications should be compounded. Regarding the compounding of sterile medications, the FDA has made it a requirement for 503B facilities to test every single batch of a sterile compound at a FDA approved analytical laboratory for potency, sterility, and endotoxin content. This requirement ensures that the medication remains stable and sterile over time.

Unfortunately, these new FDA regulations have significantly increased the cost and complexity of compounding which will result in the closure of many compounding pharmacies currently in business (most are registered as 503A community based compounding pharmacies). Further restrictions imposed by the FDA will limit the amount of products a 503A pharmacy can ship out of state and their ability to ship sterile medications to clinics for in-office use.

Cookie

Hmm... once my post count reaches 15 I'm going to PM you Tim99. I also may be experiencing issues with a recent Rx from Hallandale - I'm worried the Rx may be underdosed. I'm waiting for results on blood work to see if my suspicions are correct. I'd appreciate if you keep us updated on the situation, I'll let you know what my labs look like once I get the results.

Update: Looks like my suspicions were unfounded, bloodwork puts my Total T at 1210. Still seems fairly low for 200mg/week, but
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

Dirk

I stopped using Hallandale about six months ago. If I have to settle for a compounding pharmacy, I make sure they are a 503b facility as they seem to maintain better control due to a higher level of scrutiny.

Nasdaq

I have also found that they routinely short fill testosterone. Their customer service is terrible if you ever try to resolve these issues with them. They make you speak to the representative assigned to a particular clinic, who typically does not return phone calls or follow through on committed actions. Jessica in particular is horrible. It is too bad they are not managed better.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have also found that they routinely short fill testosterone. Their customer service is terrible if you ever try to resolve these issues with them. They make you speak to the representative assigned to a particular clinic, who typically does not return phone calls or follow through on committed actions. Jessica in particular is horrible. It is too bad they are not managed better.

Which company?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching