Gynecomastia: Clinical evaluation and management

Buy Lab Tests Online
Many men have transient and otherwise benign nipple issues like stiff or itchy but FEW ever have diagnosed Gyno and even then its largely genetic and not TRT.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay555

It isn't likely that anyone would be getting gyno with an Estradiol Sensitive reading of 31.3. It is possible to have nipple sensitivity when initially starting TRT. Do you feel any type of lump or unusual hardness under the nipple.
No just the nipple only been like hard like when u go outside when it cold and ur nipple are hard it and don’t even hurt just feels hard I have a some body fat I’m just worry about Gyno we’ll see when I try lose body fat ASAP thanks

M

MarkM

I think your fine. The last thing any of us want is gyno so I think we subconsciously worry about it all the time. I have never had gyno but I am always feeling around to check if anything is going on.

Jay555

I think your fine. The last thing any of us want is gyno so I think we subconsciously worry about it all the time. I have never had gyno but I am always feeling around to check if anything is going on.
Yea I do have some fat around my stomach to chest area lol but my arms and Legs are skinny thank you very much

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The drugs that mostly frequently induce gynecomastia: A national case – noncase study

Summary
Aims
Drug-induced gynecomastia accounts for up to 25% of cases of gynecomastia. The objective of the present study was to provide a comprehensive overview of drug-induced gynecomastia on the basis of spontaneously reported adverse drug reactions (ADRs) in the French national pharmacovigilance database (FPVD).

Methods
We performed a case – noncase study of drug-induced gynecomastia. Cases corresponded to reports of gynecomastia recorded in the FPVD between 1 January 2008 and 31 December 2015. The noncases corresponded to all other spontaneously reported ADRs recorded in the FPVD during the same period. Data were expressed as the reporting odds ratio (ROR) and its 95% confidence interval.

Results
Of the 255,354 ADRs recorded in the FPVD between 1 January 2008 and 31 December 2015, 327 (0.31%) of relevant cases of gynecomastia and 106,800 noncases were analyzed. The RORs were statistically significant for 54 active compounds mentioned 429 times in cases of gynecomastia. A single drug was involved in 59% of cases. The most frequently implicated drug classes were antiretrovirals (23.5%), diuretics (15.5%), proton pump inhibitors (11.9%), HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (9.1%), neuroleptics and related drugs (6.5%), calcium channel blockers (6.3%), and 5-alpha reductase inhibitors (4%).

Conclusions
A comprehensive analysis of a national pharmacovigilance database highlighted the main drug classes suspected of inducing gynecomastia. A physiopathological mechanism (a hormone imbalance with elevated estrogen levels) is known or suspected for most of the drugs involved in gynecomastia. However, we noticed a lack of harmonization in the summary of product characteristics for original vs. generic medicines.

Reference

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0040595719300988?via=ihub

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale