Got my blood work done after four weeks of TRT need help on estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Got my blood work done after four weeks of TRT need help on estradiol. I am currently taking 200 of test se I am currently taking 200mg of test c per week. 100 twice a week. Also taking 500 IU of hCG twice a week . Are use discounted labs and I’m very happy with the product everything was awesome. I have some concerns with my estradiol level as my number came back at 69.2 total test 837.4 and free at 24.3 .. my shbg at 19.5. Thank you for any help or advice

Attachments

• 6E964F28-2D35-4EC8-9518-418AF74B7615.png
    6E964F28-2D35-4EC8-9518-418AF74B7615.png
    456.1 KB · Views: 65
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

The going wisdom around here is that you are on the wrong protocol for your SHBG.

Low SHBG means your hormone metabolism uses what I can rapidly, and likewise rapidly excretes unbound T in your urine. You don't store much because there is not much bein bound.

200mg/week is huge especially for someone with low SHBG. Starting at about 100mg/week divided into EOD or daily doses would theoretically work better, raise free T and reduce estradiol. You are also at risk for elevating Hematocrit on 200/week.

The HCG also serves to help push Estradiol higher.

M

MarkM

Welcome to the forum.

That is a whopping dose, 200 mg per week, of testosterone. Four weeks is a little earlier to be having blood work done as your protocol has not reached a steady state and it won't for at least 6 weeks. So, normally you should wait a minimum of 6 weeks to have new blood work and preferably 8 weeks. Up until the 6th full week your numbers are going to continue to change until you reach that steady state mentioned. My bet is that your testosterone and estradiol are going to get even higher.

You have relatively low SHBG and individuals with low SHBG typically don't do well on 200 mg of testosterone per week. If you are new to TRT you probably should have started off with 100 mg of testosterone split between two weekly injections and adjusted upward if needed from that point verse trying to start high and come down.

Are you taking the HCG for fertility purposes? It will also increase your estradiol levels,

What were your pre-TRT lab results?

Thank you Mark. Part of the reason why I got my blood work at four weeks was because after doing research I found out that my original blood test the doctors ordered did not contain all the tests that I needed done. I did not have hemecrit. SHBG or estradiol tested.. so this may sound stupid but that is the reason, I didn’t have baseline on those tests. My total test was 208, and my free test was 34.2.

Also I am taking the hCG because it was part of my protocol, I am 42 and I don’t plan on any more children. Another reason I wanted to get my estradiol checked was because I thought I was having sensitive nipples, maybe some water retention

M

MarkM

Thank you Mark. Part of the reason why I got my blood work at four weeks was because after doing research I found out that my original blood test the doctors ordered did not contain all the tests that I needed done. I did not have hemecrit. SHBG or estradiol tested.. so this may sound stupid but that is the reason, I didn’t have baseline on those tests. My total test was 208, and my free test was 34.2.
I understand now.

High estradiol can sensitive nipples and water retention. The HCG will also increase the estradiol. If you are not having any additional children or aren't worried about testical atrophy then you may want to reconsider taking the HCG. However, some beleive that it does help back fill the pathways cut off by TRT.

Systemlord

My SHBG is close to yours and I do well on smaller injections (20mg) EOD, it helps better control estrogen conversion to do the smaller testosterone and estrogen peaks when injecting smaller doses. Smaller injections every day (10-12mg) will help even further to reduce estrogen conversion, your Total T and Free T injecting everyday are pretty darn stable.

I however require an AI with my injections or trouble follows. The only thing I have to do to come out of a state of crashed estrogen in inject T without the AI, a couple hours later estrogen is high again.

Last edited:
To expound on the great posts above you need to seriously cut back that dose and target the Free T and ignore the TT. Notice ytour Free T is over the lab range? Though not tested here and you should, "Estradiol, Free" is most certainly very high probably 1.5 to almost 2 times the lab range. You're LC/MS/MS E2 reading needs to be much closer to 20...and you're at 69.

Cut your Cyp dose at least in half, 100mg, and consider EOD injections, not twice per week.

you shouldn't use AI if you don't have symptoms with high e2.. most feel better with high e2 opposite to low e2. and sides of high e2 easier to deal with than low e2. I would lower dose if you are concerned about high e2 number but not use AI it's poison for most men

Blackhawk

And my protocol only came with enough needles to inject two times per week, currently I’m using 25 gauge 1 inch needles

No need to poke such large deep holes. For shallow IM; 1/2" 29g insulin syringe with fixed needle (no waste) for T cyp in grapeseed or sesame oil, 27g for cottonseed oil.

Or subQ can go as small as 5/16" 30g for T cyp in grapeseed.

Insulin syringes can be had around $10-15/ box of 100

No need to poke such large deep holes. For shallow IM; 1/2" 29g insulin syringe with fixed needle (no waste) for T cyp in grapeseed or sesame oil, 27g for cottonseed oil.

Or subQ can go as small as 5/16" 30g for T cyp in grapeseed.

Insulin syringes can be had around $10-15/ box of 100
Do I need a prescription to get the insulin syringe ? I do have some insulin syringe is that I use with my hCG that I can start using for test, I’m about 6 foot, 250 pounds with Somewhere between 20 to 25% body fat, would that affect the injections

Last edited:
you shouldn't use AI if you don't have symptoms with high e2.. most feel better with high e2 opposite to low e2. and sides of high e2 easier to deal with than low e2. I would lower dose if you are concerned about high e2 number but not use AI it's poison for most men
The E2 symptoms that I have had were sensitive nipples, irritability, and water retention

Blackhawk

Do I need a prescription to get the insulin syringe ? I do have some insulin syringe is that I use with my hCG that I can start using for test, I’m about 6 foot, 250 pounds with Somewhere between 20 to 25% body fat, would that affect the injections

Depends where you live, but if in the US, you should be able to order online without Rx anyway. https://www.excelmale.com/community/search/4868/?q=buy+syringes&o=date

Regarding your extra fat, I don't know how much that will complicate 1/2" length needles. I have never personally had to deal with extra weight, actually the opposite. May be other members will chime in.

Sounds like you need to lose weight. This is also key for estradiol management. fatty tissue increases aromatization.

The E2 symptoms that I have had were sensitive nipples, irritability, and water retention
in that case you should try reducing your dosage first.. high e2 is way better then low e2 not to mention crashed e2 which is pure hell and very problematic to handle.. some use AIs but personally I would say you can feel way way better if you avoid those like plague.. once you jump on AI train you will always need to stay on it because you will feel very bad without it.. so avoiding it alltogether will make you feel much better and healthier and it's doable.. once you feel your e2 is too high symptom wise - lower your dosage first as opposite to jumping on AI.. try to stay leaner because it will help lowering conversion naturally
best wishes!

in that case you should try reducing your dosage first.. high e2 is way better then low e2 not to mention crashed e2 which is pure hell and very problematic to handle.. some use AIs but personally I would say you can feel way way better if you avoid those like plague.. once you jump on AI train you will always need to stay on it because you will feel very bad without it.. so avoiding it alltogether will make you feel much better and healthier and it's doable.. once you feel your e2 is too high symptom wise - lower your dosage first as opposite to jumping on AI.. try to stay leaner because it will help lowering conversion naturally
best wishes!
Thank you for the advice, I am trying to lean up, I’ve only been working out and eating clean for about six weeks, I took two years off but have years of experience. I’m a bigger guy in general, i’ve lost about 2 inches off my waist but my weight has stayed about the same

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me