Got my blood work done after four weeks of TRT need help on estradiol

Buy Lab Tests Online
So I got some more labs done and this time they were done thru quest.. I dropped my t dose to 140 mg per week about 3 weeks ago as recommended by some of you guys, the ranges are different on quest so if you guys can help me with some input

Attachments

• 8B87B141-2AE8-4240-A6F4-44B11618B2C8.png
    8B87B141-2AE8-4240-A6F4-44B11618B2C8.png
    511.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 478DCA48-297B-4C38-8D30-DE588144EE8D.png
    478DCA48-297B-4C38-8D30-DE588144EE8D.png
    540 KB · Views: 43
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

These labs are on a reduced protocol but for only three weeks. You need to be on the same protocol for a minimum of 6 weeks, preferable 8, to reach a steady state. Until that time your body is still adjusting.

So, these labs are a combination of 200 mg a week for a period of time and 140 mg a week of Test Cypionate for the last three weeks. These labs don't really mean anything while your body is in the middle of adjustments.

Wait about 3 to 4 more weeks and then re-test for a more accurate view of where you truly are.

The more threads and posts you make on the exact same topic just make this more confusing for people. Pick a thread on yours and stick with it.

My SHBG is close to yours and I do well on smaller injections (20mg) EOD, it helps better control estrogen conversion to do the smaller testosterone and estrogen peaks when injecting smaller doses. Smaller injections every day (10-12mg) will help even further to reduce estrogen conversion, your Total T and Free T injecting everyday are pretty darn stable.

I however require an AI with my injections or trouble follows. The only thing I have to do to come out of a state of crashed estrogen in inject T without the AI, a couple hours later estrogen is high again.
Do you mind me asking how much ai you take

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching