Good to meet everyone....yes I have a question :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

daddy

Hey All,

I am sure I am doing this wrong and posting it in the wrong area. I will get the hang of it but I wanted to get my question out to the experts.

1. I am 40 years old
2. Been on 1ml sustanon 250 a week for 2 years
3. Time to have my first baby
4. Have HCG 8000iu
5. How much anti back water do I put in? (is it 1ml for each 1000 iu's)?
6. How much should I take every other day?
7. How long till my nuts start firing?
8. I also have clomid. Should I take both to speed things up? If so how much clomid with HCG?
9. Will I likely have to lower test dose?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

So I assume you are self treating...........?
Do you have the ability to have a full set of labs run, including a sperm test if need be?

daddy

Wow thanks for the quick reply. Yes self treating. I could but would rather wing it first if possible :) Any thoughts or idea's? When I started I did not have low T (by doctor standards)

HealthMan

If you want to stay on testosterone and can afford:

HCG 500IU EOD
FSH 75IU EOD

Clomid is useless while on testosterone.

This will cost you ~ $350 / month if buying from Empower for example. Much more expensive if buying brand names. By much more i mean 3x ++

If you are ok in stopping testosterone for a few months then you can run clomid only and it is fairly inexpensive.

Last edited:

Sean Mosher

I suppose you could remain on the sustanon and add in hCG 500 IU's 2-3 times per week.
I hate to even say that though as I'm not a doctor and this really needs to be done under top notch medical supervision, especially when trying to remain fertile.
I'd search this forum for more on hCG and maintaining fertility (any of the articles linking Dr. Lipschultz especially).

daddy

If you want to stay on testosterone and can afford:

HCG 500IU EOD
FSH 75IU EOD

Clomid is useless while on testosterone.

This will cost you ~ $350 / month if buying from Empower for example. Much more expensive if buying brand names. By much more i mean 3x ++

If you are ok in stopping testosterone for a few months then you can run clomid only and it is fairly inexpensive.
Thanks so much for the insight and the reply. Now do I put 8ml of the anit back water into the 8000iu HCG (powder)?

daddy

I suppose you could remain on the sustanon and add in hCG 500 IU's 2-3 times per week.
I hate to even say that though as I'm not a doctor and this really needs to be done under top notch medical supervision, especially when trying to remain fertile.
I'd search this forum for more on hCG and maintaining fertility (any of the articles linking Dr. Lipschultz especially).
Thanks Sean. I will check Dr. lipschultz out. Do I put 8ml of the anit back water into the 8000iu HCG (powder)?

HealthMan

Fantastic and thanks so much for the quick reply. So that is .5ml every other day?
That you need to discuss with your doctor. I am just sharing an overall approach when trying to regain fertility while on TRT. Like Sean mentioned Dr Lipschultz used 500iu EOD. In my experience HCG alone (specially after year on TRT) might not work to bring your sperm levels up enough.
Anyways you should get a sperm analysis done. You don’t even know your sperm count. There is a chance that it can be normal

daddy

That you need to discuss with your doctor. I am just sharing an overall approach when trying to regain fertility while on TRT. Like Sean mentioned Dr Lipschultz used 500iu EOD. In my experience HCG alone (specially after year on TRT) might not work to bring your sperm levels up enough.
Anyways you should get a sperm analysis done. You don’t even know your sperm count. There is a chance that it can be normal
Fair enough and I appreciate the honest replies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me