Getting nowhere fast in Tennessee

Buy Lab Tests Online

Straffaren

I am a Hypogonadal man born with one testical. Started trt when I was 27 years old when my T had dropped to 123ng/ml. Moved from Florida to Tennessee in June of 2018 and had to find a new Dr. My libido had started to wane and my physical strength was noticeably diminishing. All the same things that brought me to the Dr 20 years ago were coming back despite being on test. By the time I managed to be seen I hadn't had a dose in 2 weeks because Id ran out. When I showed the doc that Id been on 200mg test cyp per week she freaked out. Sent me for blood work asked her to include E2 sensitive and she wouldnt. I figured it was time to start an anti estrace inhibitor and maybe some HCG along with my test.
They tested my regular labs and all came back great as usual. RBC a little high but it always had been and was expexted. They also tested for thyroid issues. None were present. And they tested my prolactin. It was high at 30.4 ng/ml. Again they freaked out. I suggested that maybe it was because that O was made to go foo the test cold Turkey and this was elevated due to a large imbalance of estrogen to test. They're hard to find but Ive read clinical trials where this has occurred. They schedule me for an MRI looking for a possible prolactanemia or tumor on my pituitary. Im actually typing and submitting this while sitting in the hospital waiting to finally get my MRI after almost 4 months without any testosterone. You name the symptoms of low T I've got em. 10 days after my first blood test results I jad another workup. Prolactin levels dropped 10 points in 10 days. I havent had an erection this whole time. I can get one but Im just not interested. My wife is a saint as I know this is driving her crazy. Here's my blood work results.

Prolactin- 30.4 ng/ml which dropped to 21.5 ng/ml in 10 days

Test- 24 ng/ml lowest ever
SHBG- 28.4 nmol/L
Free Androgen Index Male- 2.9
FT(C)- 0.5 ng/dl 10 days earlier it was 2.1 ng/dl
FT%(C)- 1.9 %
BIOT(C) - 11 ng/ml
BIOT%(C)- 45.6 %
FSH - .8 miU/ml
LH - .4 miU/ml

After these results the Drs. here totally ignored my request for the various estrogen tests. They have said that after the MRI results they will not be willing to give me more than 100mg of test cyp per week and Im apparently insane to suggest aromatase inhibitors. When I speak to them like someone with knowledge they are obviously offended that Im trying to take part in my own care. My body composition is changing rapidly as is my strength. More badyfat than ever coming on fast. Havent gained or lost a single pound but my appearance has changed and my pants dont fit well anymore. Where I used to be able to press 225lbs 37 times. Admittedly that was an exceptional day for me and Ive been lifting since the 8th grade. I benched 365 lbs at 16yrs old weighing 165 lbs. Suffice to say now Im struggling with 225 for 10 reps and 3 sets. For me personally thats a significant decrease.
What Im interested in is your opinions as to what you feel my treatment protocols should be based on these results. What I should be taking to counter this change. Im not convinced though not against the thought that I may have a tumor but I have ZERO symptoms besides the raised prolactin levels which are dropping on their own. Any advice?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I am a Hypogonadal man born with one testical. Started trt when I was 27 years old when my T had dropped to 123ng/ml. Moved from Florida to Tennessee in June of 2018 and had to find a new Dr. My libido had started to wane and my physical strength was noticeably diminishing. All the same things that brought me to the Dr 20 years ago were coming back despite being on test. By the time I managed to be seen I hadn't had a dose in 2 weeks because Id ran out. When I showed the doc that Id been on 200mg test cyp per week she freaked out. Sent me for blood work asked her to include E2 sensitive and she wouldnt. I figured it was time to start an anti estrace inhibitor and maybe some HCG along with my test.
They tested my regular labs and all came back great as usual. RBC a little high but it always had been and was expexted. They also tested for thyroid issues. None were present. And they tested my prolactin. It was high at 30.4 ng/ml. Again they freaked out. I suggested that maybe it was because that O was made to go foo the test cold Turkey and this was elevated due to a large imbalance of estrogen to test. They're hard to find but Ive read clinical trials where this has occurred. They schedule me for an MRI looking for a possible prolactanemia or tumor on my pituitary. Im actually typing and submitting this while sitting in the hospital waiting to finally get my MRI after almost 4 months without any testosterone. You name the symptoms of low T I've got em. 10 days after my first blood test results I jad another workup. Prolactin levels dropped 10 points in 10 days. I havent had an erection this whole time. I can get one but Im just not interested. My wife is a saint as I know this is driving her crazy. Here's my blood work results.

Prolactin- 30.4 ng/ml which dropped to 21.5 ng/ml in 10 days

Test- 24 ng/ml lowest ever
SHBG- 28.4 nmol/L
Free Androgen Index Male- 2.9
FT(C)- 0.5 ng/dl 10 days earlier it was 2.1 ng/dl
FT%(C)- 1.9 %
BIOT(C) - 11 ng/ml
BIOT%(C)- 45.6 %
FSH - .8 miU/ml
LH - .4 miU/ml

After these results the Drs. here totally ignored my request for the various estrogen tests. They have said that after the MRI results they will not be willing to give me more than 100mg of test cyp per week and Im apparently insane to suggest aromatase inhibitors. When I speak to them like someone with knowledge they are obviously offended that Im trying to take part in my own care. My body composition is changing rapidly as is my strength. More badyfat than ever coming on fast. Havent gained or lost a single pound but my appearance has changed and my pants dont fit well anymore. Where I used to be able to press 225lbs 37 times. Admittedly that was an exceptional day for me and Ive been lifting since the 8th grade. I benched 365 lbs at 16yrs old weighing 165 lbs. Suffice to say now Im struggling with 225 for 10 reps and 3 sets. For me personally thats a significant decrease.
What Im interested in is your opinions as to what you feel my treatment protocols should be based on these results. What I should be taking to counter this change. Im not convinced though not against the thought that I may have a tumor but I have ZERO symptoms besides the raised prolactin levels which are dropping on their own. Any advice?
Where do you live in TN?

JimBob

Okay. I work with a guy based in Franklin. If you don’t mind coming to Franklin once then doing everything else remotely you might want to check him out. I enjoy working with him. Send me a PM or email if you want his contact info.
I'd like your doc's contact also, but I can't find a way to PM you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me