For those who inject T and HCG on same syringe

Buy Lab Tests Online

HealthMan

I am traveling i took with me just the enough dosage of testosterone and HCG to last my trip. For the first time I injected HCG + testosterone using the same syringe. My question is: a bit of testosterone got inside the HCG vial because I accidentally pushed the plunger with the HCG + testosterone inside (by a bit i mean literally almost nothing). Wondering if ever happened to you guys. And if that somehow affected the HCG

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Blackhawk

I do it every other day. No fear here. I am deliberate and careful drawing the meds. I use a 5/16" x 30g needle with which it's difficult to push out T cyp at all fast.

-I swab the tops of both bottles with alcohol.
-I draw T cyp before HCG.
-Inject air in the quantity of my dose into the T cyp vial and draw that dose
-When removing the needle a tiny extra drop of T forms at the tip which I immediately draw into the needle as I draw the air for the HCG dose.
-Then insert needle into the HCG vial and invert and wait so the T cyp runs to the bottom on top of the plunger before injecting the air. I watch closely as injecting the air, and I can feel when the T cyp reaches the needle.
-Then draw the HCG.

There is never any resulting oil slick in the HCG vial.

Last edited:

ratbag

I mixed it too and I eventually screwed up and got HGH into my testosterone vial and it compromised my testosterone... it became cloudy and my symptoms got worse quickly. When I realised what happened I change testosterone vials and I was good again. It was just one small mistake that allowed that to happen so I stopped mixing. Lesson learned. I'm sure others can do this without mistakes but for me I went thru 4 weeks of feeling like crap because I wasn't sure what was going on.

LTChris

I once got a little Test in the HCG vial. I noticed no difference. Since then I have gone back to E3.5D injections, so I don't inject that way anymore.

M

MarkM

Just thinking out loud here..........when combining Testosterone and HCG within a single syringe for injections that is not considered corrupting the HCG and normal protocol for many. That being the case, does it make a difference if a little testosterone gets into a vial of HCG?

Maybe what's good inside the syringe is good inside the vial? I don't combine them personally but am thinking if I was in your position I would use the HCG. I am not saying I'm right under any circumstance I am just trying to think it through in case I ever find myself in this situation.

ratbag

Peptides are extremely fragile. But the only way to know for sure is to try it. I didn't worry over it until I started feeling badly then my cloudy vial of T became suspect. I wouldn't toss it unless I knew it didn't work.

HealthMan

I guess if mixed just for a few minutes while injecting it is fine. But leaving both mixed for hours or days it might compromise the HCG. The oil + alcohol in the testosterone might degrade the HCG. In my case after 3.5 days of having less than a drop of testosterone mixed to the HCG it was all cloudy weird looking this morning. So to the garbage it went

KenLowT

I tried combining my testosterone and HCG into the same injection today and it didn't work out. I'd rather be safe and inject separately, however I'm wondering about the injection site. Do you inject both into the same leg or do you inject HCG on one side and testosterone in another?

HealthMan

I tried combining my testosterone and HCG into the same injection today and it didn't work out. I'd rather be safe and inject separately, however I'm wondering about the injection site. Do you inject both into the same leg or do you inject HCG on one side and testosterone in another?
I inject HCG subq using a 31G 5/16 inch and i inject testosterone shallow IM using a 27G 1/2 inch. IM i inject in my thigh (vastus lateralis) and subq usually side gluteos

M

MarkM

I inject testosterone shallow IM in the outer thigh (vastus lateralis), the VG (ventrogluteal), or deltoid. I mostly use the VG. I always inject the HCG in the abdomen SubQ two inches to any side of the navel.

You can inject both either SubQ or IM.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching