First Time poster

Buy Lab Tests Online

suasponte375

Been on TRT for 3 months now, just got my first labs back. Going to see my Dr. Monday and want to go in knowledgeable. Protocol is 100mg a week split between two doses every 3.5 days. Not on any aromatase inhibitor or HCG. Overall feeling a lot better. Was having some anxiety issues before, pretty much gone. Energy levels are up and sleep is way better. There are a couple of concerns I have, and I am sure you all will see what I am talking about, but I would like any input from board members. I work out 5 days a week(noticing an improvement there also) and run 4 days a week, so I am in good shape.

Total Test-500
Hematocrit-48.2
Estradiol(LC/MS) 34.8
SHBG-16.6
LH-0.1
FSH-0.2

Test was taken on Monday afternoon, my normal injections are Monday night and Friday morning, so that should be the trough. Will my Total Test be more elevated most of the time? And it looks like I am right on the border for estradiol and hematocrit. Doc initially said he wasn't prescribing any thing else than Cypionate, but it looks like I could use an aromatase inhibitor? Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

You would do better injecting smaller doses EOD, you SHBG is low and you could lower your estrogen numbers significantly. Possibly lower hematocrit and RBC count as well. I have lower SHBG and feel better injecting EOD, but for me estrogen goes up instead of down and must control it.

I would target 15-20mg EOD.

madman

Super Moderator
Been on TRT for 3 months now, just got my first labs back. Going to see my Dr. Monday and want to go in knowledgeable. Protocol is 100mg a week split between two doses every 3.5 days. Not on any aromatase inhibitor or HCG. Overall feeling a lot better. Was having some anxiety issues before, pretty much gone. Energy levels are up and sleep is way better. There are a couple of concerns I have, and I am sure you all will see what I am talking about, but I would like any input from board members. I work out 5 days a week(noticing an improvement there also) and run 4 days a week, so I am in good shape.

Total Test-500
Hematocrit-48.2
Estradiol(LC/MS) 34.8
SHBG-16.6
LH-0.1
FSH-0.2

Test was taken on Monday afternoon, my normal injections are Monday night and Friday morning, so that should be the trough. Will my Total Test be more elevated most of the time? And it looks like I am right on the border for estradiol and hematocrit. Doc initially said he wasn't prescribing any thing else than Cypionate, but it looks like I could use an aromatase inhibitor? Thoughts?

Even with low shbg you missed a critical piece of information.................what are your free testosterone levels using this protocol?

As far as injecting more frequently using lower doses is good advice seeing as your shbg is low but regarding it lowering your e2/hemoglobin and hematocrit....maybe but it is not a given as there are others factors aside from just testosterone dose and ones t levels.

I would also keep an eye on your hematocrit as you may eventually need to start donating as you are only 3 months into trt and it is 48.....do understand that within the first 3 months of starting trt it is common to see hemoglobin/hematocrit levels rise but it can take up to 9-12 months to reach peak levels.

So just because it sits where it does now it can still increase during the following months as many do not realize it can take 9-12 months to reach peak levels and than usually stabilize .

Many seem to start donations right away never allowing this to happen and even then with donating some even need to lower their testosterone dose.

Intra-individual variability and ones genetics will play a role as even some using lower doses of testosterone and having total t/free t levels in the mid-normal physiological range can still have issues with elevated hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Last edited:

suasponte375

madmI would also keep an eye on your hematocrit as you may eventually need to start donating as you are only 3 months into trt and it is 48 .[/QUOTE said:
Does anybody know if taking aspirin daily will help, or is donating blood the best way.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me