Feel WAY better with elevated e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

S1W

So when you say “it was though the ai didn’t last throughout the day” and that’s why you experienced those symptoms, are you inferring that the symptoms were possibly due to high E2?

I think S1W is inferring the opposite. He’s basically saying that the ai drove his E2 too low, and that’s what was causing most of his symptoms. If I’m reading his reply correctly.

Yes, Gman86 is 100% correct. I couldn't wait for the AI to wear off.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

In my case it was like my body had become dependent on the ai. It would work for maybe 5 hours max and then I’d experience symptoms again and need more to feel normal. I wasn’t sure if the symptoms were from high or low e2 during those times. It wasn’t until I got bloods that I was able to associate my symptoms to the lower levels of estrogen. I eased off on the ai a bit and in a few months started feeling better, e2 came back at 34. I eased off arimidex even more and experienced even more relief. Could’ve been side effects of the drug itself and not just the estrogen. I’m not sure

And correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re currently completely off your ai, and feel better than you ever did while on an ai right? I’m too lazy to look back in the thread lol

Shad0w

And correct me if I’m wrong, but you’re currently completely off your ai, and feel better than you ever did while on an ai right? I’m too lazy to look back in the thread lol
Yup I weaned off arimidex completely. Feel way better. No more brain fog and ed. After initially stopping arimidex though, I did experience a “rebound” effect and had anxiety like crazy. But once I leveled out I was in better shape than I ever was on arimidex.

Gman86

Yup I weaned off arimidex completely. Feel way better. No more brain fog and ed. After initially stopping arimidex though, I did experience a “rebound” effect and had anxiety like crazy. But once I leveled out I was in better shape than I ever was on arimidex.

Man that’s awesome to hear! Gives me hope that I can eventually go ai free. How long did it take for the anxiety to go away, and for you to feel so good? And you don’t know where your E2 sits now, do you? And do you use HCG? No right?

Sorry, I think you’ve answered these questions before, but my brain fog is horrible lately, and I’m working a double right now, so I’m too lazy to look back at the thread

Shad0w

Man that’s awesome to hear! Gives me hope that I can eventually go ai free. How long did it take for the anxiety to go away, and for you to feel so good? And you don’t know where your E2 sits now, do you? And do you use HCG? No right?

Sorry, I think you’ve answered these questions before, but my brain fog is horrible lately, and I’m working a double right now, so I’m too lazy to look back at the thread
Anxiety lasted for a few weeks along with some depression. Have used hcg for a short duration in the past but didn’t see much benefit. I can honestly say the root cause of my brain fog was arimidex. Same with the other issues as well I’m pretty sure.

Gman86

Anxiety lasted for a few weeks along with some depression. Have used hcg for a short duration in the past but didn’t see much benefit. I can honestly say the root cause of my brain fog was arimidex. Same with the other issues as well I’m pretty sure.

Awesome, thanks for your story, and the quick replies. It’s really helped me figure out where I should try to guide my protocol. Everyone’s different obviously, but after hearing your story, I’m gonna try and wean off my ai, and if I experience some bad days, I’m gonna try and stick it out and see how things go. If I have to use a small dose of ai, it’s fine with me, but I’m really gonna give no ai a chance. Thanks again.

Also, I’m curious where your E2, and other labs are currently sitting. If you end up getting labs done, private message me with the results, if you don’t mind, and if you remember. If not, no big deal. Just curious.

Oh last thing, so just to clarify your current protocol, it’s 200mg/ week, testosterone only correct? And you inject EOD? So basically all you’re doing is injecting 57-58mg of testosterone EOD?

Last edited:

Shad0w

Awesome, thanks for your story, and the quick replies. It’s really helped me figure out where I should try to guide my protocol. Everyone’s different obviously, but after hearing your story, I’m gonna try and wean off my ai, and if I experience some bad days, I’m gonna try and stick it out and see how things go. If I have to use a small dose of ai, it’s fine with me, but I’m really gonna give no ai a chance. Thanks again.

Also, I’m curious where your E2, and other labs are currently sitting. If you end up getting labs done, private message me with the results, if you don’t mind, and if you remember. If not, no big deal. Just curious.

Oh last thing, so just to clarify your current protocol, it’s 200mg/ week, testosterone only correct? And you inject EOD? So basically all you’re doing is injecting 57-58mg of testosterone EOD?
I’ve recently bumped my dose down to 40mg eod. I’ve experimented with different weekly dosages. Through my experiences I feel the best on 40mg eod with little to no ai. Every week or so if I feel a bit too bloated or watery I’ll take .25mg ai. It’s when I was using arimidex regularly and chasing the “perfect e2” number that I went down the drain. Dry eyes, fatigue, brain fog, ed, anxiety and depression. Letting my e2 climb up above the so called sweet spot is when I started feeling my energy and drive return. Give it a shot. I was maintaining e2 in the 20s for months and was absolutely dumbfounded as to why I was feeling like death. For a while, I thought I had some sort of disease progressing or something haha. Luckily I discovered it was arimidex. Hope this helps.

Gman86

I’ve recently bumped my dose down to 40mg eod. I’ve experimented with different weekly dosages. Through my experiences I feel the best on 40mg eod with little to no ai. Every week or so if I feel a bit too bloated or watery I’ll take .25mg ai. It’s when I was using arimidex regularly and chasing the “perfect e2” number that I went down the drain. Dry eyes, fatigue, brain fog, ed, anxiety and depression. Letting my e2 climb up above the so called sweet spot is when I started feeling my energy and drive return. Give it a shot. I was maintaining e2 in the 20s for months and was absolutely dumbfounded as to why I was feeling like death. For a while, I thought I had some sort of disease progressing or something haha. Luckily I discovered it was arimidex. Hope this helps.

It helps more than you know. I’ve also been injecting 40mg EOD, and taking 6.25mg of aromasin E4D. My E2 came back at 29, but libido is still super low, and I definitely have crazy brain fog. My SHBG came back at 40. I just got the ok from defy to bump my test dose up to 46mg EOD, to get free T up a little. I was going to keep aromasin at 6.25mg E4D, to try and get my E2 around where my SHBG is, but now thanks to you and your story, I’m going to just see how I do with no ai at all. I stopped taking it 3 days ago. My plan is to wait for my libido to return, and see if it holds. If it holds strong, I’m going to stay off the ai. If it comes back, and then eventually goes away again, I’m going to start taking the ai again. Probably at 6.25mg E4D, or E5D, and see if libido returns. I’m obviously hoping that I can hold a strong libido without the ai, but we’ll see how things go. Either way, your anectodal experience has helped me out a bunch, especially the part where you had anxiety/ depression for a few weeks after discontinuing your ai, but once you got through it, things were better off the ai, than on it. Thanks again.

So just curious, have you noticed any differences after switching to 40mg EOD? Going from 200mg/ week, to 140mg/ week is a big drop. How long have you been on the new dosage? Also, what was the reasoning for such a drastic dosage drop? Especially since you said you were feeling pretty good right?

Last edited:

Shad0w

It helps more than you know. I’ve also been injecting 40mg EOD, and taking 6.25mg of aromasin E4D. My E2 came back at 29, but libido is still super low, and I definitely have crazy brain fog. My SHBG came back at 40. I just got the ok from defy to bump my test dose up to 46mg EOD, to get free T up a little. I was going to keep aromasin at 6.25mg E4D, to try and get my E2 around where my SHBG is, but now thanks to you and your story, I’m going to just see how I do with no ai at all. I stopped taking it 3 days ago. My plan is to wait for my libido to return, and see if it holds. If it holds strong, I’m going to stay off the ai. If it comes back, and then eventually goes away again, I’m going to start taking the ai again. Probably at 6.25mg E4D, or E5D, and see if libido returns. I’m obviously hoping that I can hold a strong libido without the ai, but we’ll see how things go. Either way, your anectodal experience has helped me out a bunch, especially the part where you had anxiety/ depression for a few weeks after discontinuing your ai, but once you got through it, things were better off the ai, than on it. Thanks again.

So just curious, have you noticed any differences after switching to 40mg EOD? Going from 200mg/ week, to 140mg/ week is a big drop. How long have you been on the new dosage? Also, what was the reasoning for such a drastic dosage drop? Especially since you said you were feeling pretty good right?
My doctor checked my total t and I was at 1100 for a trough. He basically freaked out and cut my dosage down on me. I’ve tinkered with 40mg eod in the past while prescribed the 200/week and found it to be a lot more stable. Less fluctuations and side effects like acne and oily skin. I’ve been on it for just a few weeks now but I know what to expect as I’ve done this dosage before. With the ai, just make sure you wean off of it. And down the road when you’re almost completely off of it or are off it, take the most minimal amount when you start feeling like e2 is elevating a bit too much. And just leave it at that until you start feeling it rise too much again. For me, this is .25 a week usually at most.

Gman86

My doctor checked my total t and I was at 1100 for a trough. He basically freaked out and cut my dosage down on me. I’ve tinkered with 40mg eod in the past while prescribed the 200/week and found it to be a lot more stable. Less fluctuations and side effects like acne and oily skin. I’ve been on it for just a few weeks now but I know what to expect as I’ve done this dosage before. With the ai, just make sure you wean off of it. And down the road when you’re almost completely off of it or are off it, take the most minimal amount when you start feeling like e2 is elevating a bit too much. And just leave it at that until you start feeling it rise too much again. For me, this is .25 a week usually at most.

You’re in EOD injections though, so your trough and peak aren’t going to be much different. So 1100 isn’t that high. But if you feel more stable on a lower dosage, then obviously it’s probably the right move. What was your free T at when your total was 1100? And how does that compare to your free T while on 40mg EOD? Thanks for the advice. That’s exactly what I plan on doing if I need to use the ai again. Very very small amount per week. As far as weaning off the ai, I think I’ll be alright just stopping it cold turkey. I’m on aromasin, which is a suicidal inhibitor. I think this allows for less, or no, rebound effect when discontinuing its use.

Shad0w

You’re in EOD injections though, so your trough and peak aren’t going to be much different. So 1100 isn’t that high. But if you feel more stable on a lower dosage, then obviously it’s probably the right move. What was your free T at when your total was 1100? And how does that compare to your free T while on 40mg EOD? Thanks for the advice. That’s exactly what I plan on doing if I need to use the ai again. Very very small amount per week. As far as weaning off the ai, I think I’ll be alright just stopping it cold turkey. I’m on aromasin, which is a suicidal inhibitor. I think this allows for less, or no, rebound effect when discontinuing its use.
The ranges he uses for total t is like 300-850 or something. I’m working on finding a new doctor at the moment. Free t is always over the range for me. Never had a set of labs where it was in range.

Gman86

The ranges he uses for total t is like 300-850 or something. I’m working on finding a new doctor at the moment. Free t is always over the range for me. Never had a set of labs where it was in range.

Oh ya, forgot your SHBG was super low right? So your free T is always gonna be really good. My SHBG runs on the high side, so that’s where we differ greatly. To get my free T right around the top of the range, sometimes right below it, my total T needs to be around 1600 at trough, while injecting EOD.

Shad0w

Oh ya, forgot your SHBG was super low right? So your free T is always gonna be really good. My SHBG runs on the high side, so that’s where we differ greatly. To get my free T right around the top of the range, sometimes right below it, my total T needs to be around 1600 at trough, while injecting EOD.
Yeah, I have shbg between 8-12 consistently. I do start feeling very anabolic once I’m in the 1000s for total t haha. I would prefer to be in those ranges too. But with the free t always super high, that could be why I get oily skin, bad back acne etc.

MarcoFL

I am just afraid there are to many dumping on anastrozle and kind of scares me that they might be making bad moves! My estrone was recently checked and came out over range and doctor told me that is the bad one to keep under control with the anastrozle. I like that Vince Carter has weighed in on this and hope everyone uses caution and seeks treating physician advice.

Gman86

I am just afraid there are to many dumping on anastrozle and kind of scares me that they might be making bad moves! My estrone was recently checked and came out over range and doctor told me that is the bad one to keep under control with the anastrozle. I like that Vince Carter has weighed in on this and hope everyone uses caution and seeks treating physician advice.

Balance is definitely key. Going by symptoms, and exercising balance. Those should always be priority one and two.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me