Feel WAY better with elevated e2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

In my case it was like my body had become dependent on the ai. It would work for maybe 5 hours max and then I’d experience symptoms again and need more to feel normal. I wasn’t sure if the symptoms were from high or low e2 during those times. It wasn’t until I got bloods that I was able to associate my symptoms to the lower levels of estrogen. I eased off on the ai a bit and in a few months started feeling better, e2 came back at 34. I eased off arimidex even more and experienced even more relief. Could’ve been side effects of the drug itself and not just the estrogen. I’m not sure

how long after actually dropping the AI fully you would say that its side effects were completely gone?

I think I had trouble because the AI as well for most my TRT and not even realizing it, I just thought the E2 wouldn't be too low so I would be ok with it and possibly attributing my weakness to my ferritin levels that has been stuck at 80 for a couple of years,, actually Dr Saya told me at least a couple of years ago that some guys just don't do well with the drug Anastrozole its self

I had crazy E2 symptoms, at least what I thought, that when I started hydrocortisone they were gone for good, so I invite anyone who has high E2 symptoms to check other hormones such as Pregnelonone, Progesterone and Cortisol before going on AI

I was on AI always low dose, such as 0.125mg couple of times x week to several times at most, once I decided to stop cold turkey for a month to see if I was feeling better and if AI was the cause of all of my issues, and a small surprise grew beneath my nipples, which I don't blame the E2 going up but the AI messing up with my own body way of aromatising and metabolizing E2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Shad0w

how long after actually dropping the AI fully you would say that its side effects were completely gone?

I think I had trouble because the AI as well for most my TRT and not even realizing it, I just thought the E2 wouldn't be too low so I would be ok with it and possibly attributing my weakness to my ferritin levels that has been stuck at 80 for a couple of years,, actually Dr Saya told me at least a couple of years ago that some guys just don't do well with the drug Anastrozole its self

I had crazy E2 symptoms, at least what I thought, that when I started hydrocortisone they were gone for good, so I invite anyone who has high E2 symptoms to check other hormones such as Pregnelonone, Progesterone and Cortisol before going on AI

I was on AI always low dose, such as 0.125mg couple of times x week to several times at most, once I decided to stop cold turkey for a month to see if I was feeling better and if AI was the cause of all of my issues, and a small surprise grew beneath my nipples, which I don't blame the E2 going up but the AI messing up with my own body way of aromatising and metabolizing E2
Took a month or so before I started feeling better. Arimidex definitely jacked me up and I think it made me aromatize more than without it. So I'd end up needing more of the damn ai.

I switched over to aromasin at very low doses when needed and it doesn't mess my body up like arimidex did.

Shad0w

what's your every other day schedule injection? I'm low SHBG as well I now do subQ 3 x week M/W/F,
It was 40 mg eod im. But I've found a new doctor and I'll be changing my protocol soon.

When I first started trt I was doing 100mg test cyp twice a week. And looking back, I felt pretty damn good. My problems didn't start until the arimidex. I made the mistake of starting an ai without an e2 reading, part of the reason I'm switching doctors. I wish I would've used low dose aromasin instead.

Through my experience, I've concluded that I feel the best with higher testosterone and higher e2. And I only take an ai when I feel symptoms creep up like water retention and becoming overly emotional.

Gianluca

Took a month or so before I started feeling better. Arimidex definitely jacked me up and I think it made me aromatize more than without it. So I'd end up needing more of the damn ai.

I switched over to aromasin at very low doses when needed and it doesn't mess my body up like arimidex did.

same here my friend, I realized that taking Arimidex messed up with my own body way of aromatazing

Shad0w

same here my friend, I realized that taking Arimidex messed up with my own body way of aromatazing
Another thing I noticed about arimidex was that it skyrocketed my DHT.

extremely oily skin, terrible back acne, and my hair was shedding quite a bit.
After letting my e2 climb and getting off the arimidex, all of those issues went away. It's like the arimidex tunneled all the test conversion to DHT or something. So the symptoms could be a mix of all of those. Low e2, High DHT, or negative interactions with the drug itself.

I will never go back to arimidex.

Tman

So for the first 4 months or so of trt at 200mg test cyp per week with minimal ai usage. .25 anastrozole maybe once every 5 days or so, I felt good. Great workouts, insane pumps, crazy libido. Then I started reading on here about trying to stay within the low 20s on e2. So I began using the recommended 1mg anastrozole/100mg test. Throughout the course of a few months everything went downhill. My most recent labs show my t in 900s and e2 at 22. Perfect numbers, but I felt like GARBAGE. Throughout that time span I developed dark rings around my eyes, became tired and fatigued every day. Depression, anxiety. It wasn’t until I weaned off the arimidex lately that I began to feel rejuvenated. Energy came back, sex drive came back, fatigue disappeared, and my strength in the gym is through the roof. Bottom line is that I feel MUCH better with ELEVATED e2 and minimal ai usage. Sure I hold a little more water but feel 10x better. And for the record I have low shbg, between 8-12 consistently. I always would read up how low shbg guys feel worse with high normal e2, but this was absolutely not my case and following that advice dug me into a deep hole of feeling like shit. Just sharing my experience with all of you that with perfect e2 on paper I feel like death, and with elevated e2 I feel amazing.

I read your post with great interest. I am a low SBGH guy, and I've really struggled raising my T levels. Even at low doses (30 mg EOD), I started having weird symptoms similar to the ones you shared (dark rings (still), new allergies, my nose and ears became stuffy, etc (T was 900 and Sens E was only 29 with these symptoms). Taking the AI (.06) twice a week helped with the allergies and plugged head (so I assume it was high E even with lowerish 20-40 numbers on bloodwork), but I eventually cut my T dose down to alleviate the symptoms which has worked. I sometimes wondered if I was in some weird middle ground where I was taking just enough T to cause all these weird symptoms, but not enough to get over the hump if that makes sense.

Shad0w

I read your post with great interest. I am a low SBGH guy, and I've really struggled raising my T levels. Even at low doses (30 mg EOD), I started having weird symptoms similar to the ones you shared (dark rings (still), new allergies, my nose and ears became stuffy, etc (T was 900 and Sens E was only 29 with these symptoms). Taking the AI (.06) twice a week helped with the allergies and plugged head (so I assume it was high E even with lowerish 20-40 numbers on bloodwork), but I eventually cut my T dose down to alleviate the symptoms which has worked. I sometimes wondered if I was in some weird middle ground where I was taking just enough T to cause all these weird symptoms, but not enough to get over the hump if that makes sense.
If you were experiencing those allergy symptoms when you first began or when changing your testosterone, I've heard that it could be a response from your immune system due to hormone levels changing. Some call it testosterone flu. Your immune system doesn't recognize the exogenous testosterone and starts to freak out for a week or so.

My symptoms came specifically from arimidex usage. I don't experience the same symptoms when using aromasin and didn't experience those symptoms prior to any ai use.

Gianluca

Another thing I noticed about arimidex was that it skyrocketed my DHT.

extremely oily skin, terrible back acne, and my hair was shedding quite a bit.
After letting my e2 climb and getting off the arimidex, all of those issues went away. It's like the arimidex tunneled all the test conversion to DHT or something. So the symptoms could be a mix of all of those. Low e2, High DHT, or negative interactions with the drug itself.

I will never go back to arimidex.

Interesting, despite I used AI to keep my E2 lower I always had acne, actually acne got worse with the time on TRT, it made me think same may have happened to me,

Shad0w

Interesting, despite I used AI to keep my E2 lower I always had acne, actually acne got worse with the time on TRT, it made me think same may have happened to me,
Acne and oily skin has disappeared without arimidex. My complexion actually improved too. Not pale anymore, skin is a lot more vibrant.

Tman

Yeah, I have shbg between 8-12 consistently. I do start feeling very anabolic once I’m in the 1000s for total t haha. I would prefer to be in those ranges too. But with the free t always super high, that could be why I get oily skin, bad back acne etc.
Did you E ever get high enough that you would cry for no reason without the AI. That's my problem when I go more than about a week without an AI

I tanked my E2 once with AI and it was more a mental issue for me. All of a sudden I became very depressed and I couldn´t figure out why but I arrived to the conclusion that it must had to do with A1 so I stoped and after some days I was back to my normal state of mind.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me