Is My Expired HCG?

Buy Lab Tests Online

0range

Hello all,
Im about to start trt and the HCG I have acquired is out of date by a couple of months.
It's still in its powdered form.

My Brother is saying that it is still good to use however it just won't be as strong.

Are there any risks to using expired hcg??

I've googled it and a lot of websites are saying its fine as long as its in powdered form.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
M

MarkM

Welcome to the forum!

As your brother stated it has probably lost some potency and their is no risk in using it. However, if you got it from a reputable source then I would take it back and get a vial that isn't expired and have full potency. You shouldn't be receiving expired vials of anything if purchasing from a proper source.

0range

Welcome to the forum!

As your brother stated it has probably lost some potency and their is no risk in using it. However, if you got it from a reputable source then I would take it back and get a vial that isn't expired and have full potency. You shouldn't be receiving expired vials of anything if purchasing from a proper source.

Hi Mark, I got it from a ugl, I emailed him and he said he would send another ASAP, however it turns out he's waiting for more stock as the rest he has are the same date. He has given me store credit though which is nice of him.

I'm glad I can still use it, I was worried there would be some form of dangerous side affects or something.

M

MarkM

HCG is a pretty sensitive. Don't shake it around a lot and when you reconstitute it with the Bacteriostatic Water don't shake it up then either. Place the vial between the palms of your hands and gently roll the vial back and forth.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me