Empower Pharmacy review

Buy Lab Tests Online

mcs

Does anyone know of a way to contact Empower directly? Completely inefficient and incompetent running all calls through a call center in India that won't provide a direct #. Not acceptable.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Does anyone knopw of a way to contact Empower directly? Completely inefficient and incompetent running all calls through a call center in India that won't proved a direct #. Not acceptable.
Wow. How things have changed.

hunterdon goose

Does anyone know of a way to contact Empower directly? Completely inefficient and incompetent running all calls through a call center in India that won't provide a direct #. Not acceptable.
thats correct ! they dont transfer you to the pharmacy or give you any quotes without a prescription. I don't want to catch flack from the mods here (who I quite like and are helpful) but EmpowerRX comes off as greasy in that regard

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
thats correct ! they dont transfer you to the pharmacy or give you any quotes without a prescription. I don't want to catch flack from the mods here (who I quite like and are helpful) but EmpowerRX comes off as greasy in that regard
Does anyone know any compounding pharmacy that gives prices over the phone for anyone calling but that does not have a prescription with them for the product?

hunterdon goose

Does anyone know any compounding pharmacy that gives prices over the phone for anyone calling but that does not have a prescription with them for the product?
Why yes; pharmacies - compounding and retail like across America including those in my very own Hunterdon county are happy to provide quotes, especially in this increasingly difficult economy. Not every patient is well off and can afford to not shop around sadly

MarcoFL

I will ALWAYS be willing to pay more to get my products from Empower! Whenever I order I always pay for UPS next day priority! I NEVER have an issue. I am embarrassed to see you guys whining like babies when when bombs are dropping on innocent people today. Start your own compounding Pharmacy and give your product and services away for free. Tell me how it goes:) I will stick with Empower no matter what.

I DO NOT OWN OR EVEN KNOW THE OWNERSHIP OF EMPOWER!

hunterdon goose

I will ALWAYS be willing to pay more to get my products from Empower! Whenever I order I always pay for UPS next day priority! I NEVER have an issue. I am embarrassed to see you guys whining like babies when when bombs are dropping on innocent people today. Start your own compounding Pharmacy and give your product and services away for free. Tell me how it goes:) I will stick with Empower no matter what.

I DO NOT OWN OR EVEN KNOW THE OWNERSHIP OF EMPOWER!

Marco, I’m glad that you’re well off, and your life in beautiful Florida went well for you. I admire your loyalty and you seem like a good guy. You can afford excessive markups- good for you. Now this might come as a surprise but most folks don't live in the same balmy bubble of endless success:

That's right, 2/3rds of Americans don't have $500 smackeroos saved up. Now considering that a 12 week supply of nandrolone decanoate from EmpowerRX is half that figure (that again, 2/3rds of the country doesn't have) it's not exactly being a "baby" to want to shop around especially considering there are government registered and approved 503b compounding pharmacies that offer the same products for at least $100 less per refill.

After all, if a patient can't afford their nandrolone therapy who exactly is being empowered ?

sammmy

When I had a prescription for Oxandrolone a few years ago, I rejected Empower exactly because they did not disclose their prices upfront, which makes me suspect the typical for US medical price gouging, and got it at CareFirst Rx because they had clear prices on their website.

It is the patient's right to know the price UPFRONT when buying anything. You don't buy anything without knowing the price first, why should you be forced to buy drugs that way? I think a law was passed recently that the patient should be informed of the medical expenses before committing to them, so it seems Empower is violating that law.

They clearly are doing it because they want to avoid price competition and want to get your prescription before you go to an online pharmacy with lower prices. This is medical profiteering and should be banned by law!

Last edited:

MarcoFL

Marco, I’m glad that you’re well off, and your life in beautiful Florida went well for you. I admire your loyalty and you seem like a good guy. You can afford excessive markups- good for you. Now this might come as a surprise but most folks don't live in the same balmy bubble of endless success:

That's right, 2/3rds of Americans don't have $500 smackeroos saved up. Now considering that a 12 week supply of nandrolone decanoate from EmpowerRX is half that figure (that again, 2/3rds of the country doesn't have) it's not exactly being a "baby" to want to shop around especially considering there are government registered and approved 503b compounding pharmacies that offer the same products for at least $100 less per refill.

After all, if a patient can't afford their nandrolone therapy who exactly is being empowered ?
Sorry. I did not mean to come off as insensitive. I just think we are in crazy times and it seems like this ends up being a beating session for Empower....IMO if you are unhappy with the value-quality proposition they offer just make a move. I think that everyone is different and some will spend more on other things....and others more on medical. Did not mean to be insensitive....

hunterdon goose

Sorry. I did not mean to come off as insensitive. I just think we are in crazy times and it seems like this ends up being a beating session for Empower....IMO if you are unhappy with the value-quality proposition they offer just make a move. I think that everyone is different and some will spend more on other things....and others more on medical. Did not mean to be insensitive....
Thank you kind sir for your understanding. EmpowerRX's revenue is $126,700,000.00 annually. Perhaps they will hire a representative to respond here if they so choose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me