Ehormones???

Buy Lab Tests Online

HTX504

Im in Houston Tx. Has anyone ever went through Ehormones? I see they keep coming up #1 when ever I search TRT places. Went on facebook looks like they only have 50 people liked the facebook page for Ehormones. Also looks like someone photoshopped Ehormones on the building that they are saying is there location. One guy with them over the phone told me they have thousand of clients. Im like where at? I dont see anyone mentioning Ehormones. First conversation over the phone the guy told me they ship all your meds hcg and test cyp 30 gauge 1 inch needles to you. All for only $200.00 a month. After I seen the Ehormones facebook page and the person that it has listed as the founder/president. Im really skeptical about dealing with them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

I've no knowledge of EHormones, but I have questions. The $200/monthly fee that was quoted, is that charged whether you have a single interaction with them or not? That's a fee of $2400 a year you pay for being their patient? All treatment is covered with that fee?

HTX504

OK SINCE I WOULD BE USING MY CURRENT BLOOD WORK FROM LAP CORPS WITH TITAN MEDICAL CENTER. HE TOLD ME I WOULDN'T BE CHARGED THE 499.00 THIS IS WHAT HE SENT

It was nice speaking with you today. To summarize our program:
The office location closest to you is in Houston. Our process is very simple, EHormones will set you up with our physician for an annual physical examination, blood work, and consultation. The total cost for this is just $499. We require a $90 non-refundable deposit to secure your appointment. The remaining $409, you will pay at the time of your appointment in the doctor's office.After the initial $499 start up, our typical 12 month comprehensive Testosterone Therapy package generally costs $217 per month if you choice our monthly payment option with Care Credit or if paid in full $2,599. This includes a combination of hormones/medications (typically Testosterone, HCG, Anastrozole/Arimidex), as well as all supplies necessary for administering your hormones, all of your follow up lab work and MD supervision.For those who display Growth Hormone deficiency, EHormones also offers Growth Hormone therapy. The price for this therapy typically ranges from $335 to $399 per month. As part of your consultation, our Medical Doctor will discuss Growth Hormone levels in detail once we receive the results from your blood work and physical exam.
Please feel free to call if you have any further questions. Have a great day!

P.S. Interested in a reduced cost or even FREE Program? Ask me about our Bring-A-Friend Program. For each friend you bring to Ehormones, earn a $200 Program Credit.

Kind regards,

Walter Wayne
1-800-658-8858
1-561-408-0647

CoastWatcher

EM is sponsored by two national practice that can treat you in Houston. They have different delivery systems, but both should be contacted. Defy Medical and Prime Body, Call them both and ask as many hard questions as you can think of. They won't dodge.

sfpowerlift

I had one friend who did Ehormones and absolutely hated the experience. My TRT provider is Helix, and I love the protocol they've given me (but they're not nationwide). Other guys have suggested Defy and I would agree with them if there's no good local providers.

GustavBlack

I just started TRT + hCG with eHormones, they were very nice and efficient so far, we did had the Memorial Day break that interfered with the protocol start a little bit but I had no problems so far, received my medication + kit and got everything that I needed to start, they told me to call them and check if all the medication and labels were correct and full inventory of the kit as well.

I'm speaking from Los Angeles and I opted for the eHormones offer because all the providers I found here in LA wanted me to go to the office to get the medication time wise would be impossible to sustain.

I'll keep you posted since it's my first week in the therapy I have no other information about eHormones but so far so good.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me