Easy Touch 27 Gauge 1 cc 1/2 in Insulin Syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Can someone who uses these post a pic? I was wondering if they are marked in 1 unit increments, example 30, 31, 32, etc.

Easy Touch 27 G 1 cc 1/2 in Insulin Syringes - 100 ea

Also do you guys know of any fixed needle syringes that are 27 gauge, but longer? Can't seem to find any.

Thanks.

Fixed insulin syringe needle lengths do not come longer than 1/2 as they are meant for injecting insulin and a longer needle length would never be needed!

Blackhawk

Is there a reason you feel you need longer than 1/2"?

I find it truly amazing that quite a few men hold on to the idea of using larger needles, when smaller gauge shorter length work just fine. I'd bet the majority of guys who regularly post here use 1/2" 27-29g or smaller. (5/16" 30g subQ works for me).

Esq

I find it truly amazing that quite a few men hold on to the idea of using larger needles, when smaller gauge shorter length work just fine. I'd bet the majority of guys who regularly post here use 1/2" 27-29g or smaller. (5/16" 30g subQ works for me).

I agree. I’ve tried 26g, 27g, and 28g, and prefer 27g 1/2” for shallow IM.

Mando

Was thinking of longer so that I would be able to inject into glute. Already inject ventroglute and deltoid, so figured a longer needle would be necessary for glute in order to hit muscle.

Have tried Subq, but I get lumps under the skin.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me