Dr. Nichols.....my thoughts regarding your comments!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

madman

Super Moderator
Not sure if you watched the Jay Campbell video with Dr.Nichols.....was a piss poor example for Dr. Nichols to state what he only wanted people to hear without telling the overall picture.

He blew my words/views out of context as he mentions that I said in Vinces thread "sure ones levels can be 1500-1700 there is no strong evidence to support having ones testosterone levels 20-30% above range".....than Jay Campbell goes on to laugh and says "above range of what" without stating that I was referring to the physiological range.

Nichols goes on to say that long story short his opinion (madman) said "that anybody that has testosterone levels that high is doing it for performance enhancement and that is not true trt"

When in fact if he has read through most of my posts as far as Dr. Nichols stating that I said the only benefit of running TT levels that high and having an extremely high FT is for muscle enhancement purposes, is taken out of context.....if he has read through all of my posts since I came on EM he would see that I had mainly stated when one uses high dose of testosterone as in 300-600mg/week causing ones testosterone levels to be well into the supra-physiological range as in 2000-4000ng/dL......not 1600!

Not once did he mention in the video that Vince felt great on his old protocol when his TT was 1000 with a robust FT and now just because Vince felt great on the protocol where his TT was 1500+ with a great FT and now according to Dr. Nichol running a very high TT 1500+ is all of a sudden the end all be all to benefical trt in older men.

Did he even realize that Vince had a dysfunctional thyroid when his TT was 1500+ or on his older protocol when his TT was 1000.....that was not mentioned was it!

What a piss poor example to use on the youtube video without telling the whole story let alone be little us (me and Healthman) and make it seem as if we are the reason Vince stopped his protocol and lowered his dose or making it come across like we are giving bad advice and have no clue.

At first when I watched it it did not bother me but the more I think about how Dr. Nichols came across about what me and Healthman said in the thread the doctor only chose to use part of our statements that he wanted people to hear.

Very unprofessional and if he wants to mention my name in a video make sure you know what I am about and where I fully stand on certain aspects of trt.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com