Does low SHBG require a higher weekly testosterone dosage?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MDF

It is generally accepted that people with low SHBG do better with more frequent injections, but what about total weekly amount?

Reading an old thread user Okian quoted Dr Mariano as saying “SHBG makes testosterone last longer. The higher the SHBG, the lower the dose of testosterone is needed in treatment.”

Can we notice from peoples’ protocols on here that lower SHBG guys need higher weekly totals as well as more frequent dosing?

The full post quoted above can be viewed here.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

This is incorrect from my understanding and experience. Lower SHBG usually requires a lower total dosage but more frequent injections.

This is incorrect from my understanding and experience. Lower SHBG usually requires a lower total dosage but more frequent injections.

and high SHBG requires larger doses to overcome the bound up T, a high SHBG guy is going to suffer with low Free T and would have to run a higher TT to overcome that.

Systemlord

We lower SHBG guys can get away with lower doses more frequently and since our levels don't drop much do to frequent dosing, we can get away with small dosages.

MDF

Thanks for the responses. I though that was the case but wanted to clear it up after reading the quote mentioned.

Systemlord, do you mind me asking what your protocol looks like?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me