Does anyone use Nandrolone (Deca Durabolin) ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nutpuncher

Craig

Yes, for a decade at 100mg nandrolone plus 200 mg test per week. You should test your prolactin after 3-4 weeks just to make sure it is not high.
Libido was good as long as I used testosterone with it. "Deca ****" can happen in those who do not use T and/or have high prolactin.

Nelson,

Couple questions if you don't mind me asking......I have some Deca 250mg/ml on its way to me. I plan on using 100-200mg a week along with 150mg test cyp. I have done research but would like to hear from you.

How do you suggestion combating high prolactin?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nutpuncher

The prolactin theory that links it to ED due to nandrolone: I have never seen data to agree or disagree. Does this occur when using nandrolone alone? Does T prevent it?

Why don't you get it tested 3 weeks into the cycle and see? If high, cabergoline can help. Some online sites sell it.

http://www.discountedlabs.com/prolactin/

Cabergoline - Should I really take it? (pros vs. cons)

By the way, my first book was pretty much all about how to use nandrolone for HIV wasting. You can download it for free here:

FREE Nelson's First Book: Built to Survive- Medical Use of Anabolic Steroids

Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher

The prolactin theory: I have never seen data to agree or disagree. Why don't you get it tested 4 weeks into the cycle and see? If high, cabergoline can help. Some online sites sell it.

Cabergoline - Should I really take it? (pros vs. cons)

By the way, my first book was pretty much all about how to use nandrolone for HIV wasting. You can download it for free here:

FREE Nelson's First Book: Built to Survive- Medical Use of Anabolic Steroids

Thank you for replying so fast. I will get bloodwork 4 weeks into cycle.

Nutpuncher

@Nelson Vergel,

Another question. What is prolactin on bloodwork listed as? The reason why I ask is because I had bloodwork done prior to starting TRT and I just looked thru it and didn't notice anything regarding prolactin.

Thanks

EDIT: Never mind...Duh, I just found it. Mine prior to TRT was
Prolactin 7.7 ng/mL (4.0-15.2)

Last edited:

Nutpuncher

You have to request prolactin specifically when you order the tests.

Thanks. My first test was ordered by my endo. But my current TRT doc required bloodwork doesn't include prolactin like you said. So I will have to get it done myself.

I am looking forward adding Deca to my TRT. I was going to get NPP as its faster ester, but I am in no hurry....slow and steady wins the race for me.

CoastWatcher

Nelson,

From your experience, are doctor's often willing to include Deca (or similar substances) to a TRT protocol? Only recently did I begin with a TRT clinic and as of now I'm using Test Cyp and HCG; however, I've had a very, very rough few years and I want to explore all options with regards to returning to my optimal wellbeing. I've had five surgeries, including a knee reconstruction and two cervical spinal fusions (facing a third due to a failed fusion), and therefore, I want any compound that sill safely help me alleviate pain and get me back in the gym and active. I would appreciate your input.

To complement the discussion, I've heard some things mentioned like Provision, something called Masteron, and others. If I understand correctly, they're generally illegal without a prescription. Do TRT providers write prescriptions for the aforementioned, and if not, are they thought of as beneficial. I don't want to do serious steroids, but make sure I'm aware of every option, specifically their benefits. Ex: Would it be helpful to include a Provision or Masteron, or something else, to my treatment? And, if so, would that mess up my current TRT protocol? Again, I'm basing this assumption that some, or all, of those are provided by a physician, not from an illegal source.

Thanks for any input!

M

Do you have recent blood work that you can post? Details on your protocol?

recurve6

So...... if I understand this correctly, if you add Nandrolone with T, your serum values are unaffected? Meaning that your total and your free Test. values are established by the T and not affected/increased by the stacking of Nandrolone?

recurve6

recurve6

Thanks Nelson,

So is the lowering of SHBG a good thing since it increases Free Testosterone and that is what you want, available Free T?

recurve6

Infoseeker

A few questions Nelson, regarding the SHBG. It will lower while using testosterone, but will it stop at some point? Mine has gone down from 28 to 11 this year.

Another thing, is there a way to get useful information from the Estradiol and Prolactin that refers to pmol/L (95-223) and mIU/L (86-324)?

My blodwork is done at two different labs and they don't have the same reference interval and they have even changed method and reference interval during the last year.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
recurve6

Yes, higher free T is a good thing.

Infoseeker, could you explain your question? I am not sure I understand it. Thanks

Infoseeker

It's just that all the post about E2 mention the 20-30 range and that does not apply to the European standard. Here, at my lab it has been values like <162 pmol/L, then <150 pmol/L and recently 95-223 pmol/L. As you can se if you convert my last test that was 131 on the 95-223 range to pg/ml you get 36? The lowest value is 26, just wondering how this fit in when most people are suggesting values between 20-30.

CoastWatcher

It's just that all the post about E2 mention the 20-30 range and that does not apply to the European standard. Here, at my lab it has been values like <162 pmol/L, then <150 pmol/L and recently 95-223 pmol/L. As you can se if you convert my last test that was 131 on the 95-223 range to pg/ml you get 36? The lowest value is 26, just wondering how this fit in when most people are suggesting values between 20-30.

Yiu are measuring your estradiol with a non-sensitive assay. The sensitive assay is simply not available to doctors and patients outside of North America. It is non-converting, I am sorry to say.

Infoseeker

Since it's not sensitive, does it show too much? Or is it just a complete waste to do that test? Why would they be interested in a non-sensitive test?

CoastWatcher

Since it's not sensitive, does it show too much? Or is it just a complete waste to do that test? Why would they be interested in a non-sensitive test?

The non-sensitive test is used, and has been used for years, to measure estradiol in women. When used to measure E2 in men, it overreports the level of the hormone in the bloodstream. It is only in recent years that doctors have come to understand this. Laboratories in the United States have recognized this and developed an assay using entirely different testing procedures (liquid chromatography/dual mass spectrometry). You will be hard pressed to find it outside the US. Your results on the standard test will almost always be inflated, making estradiol management a difficult challenge.

Nick

Nelson,

you have been a brilliant guide on this feed so thank you.

I am going to run deca and test every 6 days 50mg each. do i load test first for a period of time or start them both straight away?

also what test is best to run for such low dosing?

i am doing it for theraputic purposes and not body building although i may increase dose in time and see how it goes.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Nick

You can combine them both in same syringe. It does not matter what order.

You will probably need at least 100 mg nandrolone/ week to see any benefits.

I would be curious if we can prove to people that progesterone, estradiol and prolactin do not increase with nandrolone plus TRT. So, it would be nice (not necessary) to run those three plus a CBC (hematocrit specially) at baseline and week 8. But that costs money.

This link is for estradiol but you can add prolactin and CBC at the bottom: http://www.discountedlabs.com/estradiol-sensitive-lc-ms-ms/

This one is for progesterone: http://www.discountedlabs.com/progesterone/

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching