Docu: Letters from Generation Rx

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The stuff that they cover in that docu there is a real eye opener but you see the same thing with Opiods and how they were sold as less or non-addictive.

Vince

Super Moderator
I don't have any personal experience with it. I'm told when someone is suicidal and younger in age they've had good results with it.

Based on the 2017 Youth Risk Behaviors Survey, 7.4 percent of youth in grades 9-12 reported that they had made at least one suicide attempt in the past 12 months. Female students attempted almost twice as often as male students (9.3% vs. 5.1%). Black students reported the highest rate of attempt (9.8%) with white students at 6.1 percent. Approximately 2.4 percent of all students reported making a suicide attempt that required treatment by a doctor or nurse. For those requiring treatment, rates were highest for Black students (3.4%).

Suicide Statistics — AFSP

Vince

Super Moderator
The stuff that they cover in that docu there is a real eye opener but you see the same thing with Opiods and how they were sold as less or non-addictive.
I've seen firsthand what opiate addiction has done to people. It's terrible what drug companies have done to our youth. Anything for profit. Then addicts turn to heroin, because they can no longer afford or able to get their oxycontin.

Interesting turn in the last 20 minutes, I finished it this morning after I got ready for work. The twist:

Vitamins and Minerals fixed EVERYTHING.

I kind of thought a little far fetched but one father developed with a nurse partner this cocktail and gave it to both of his kids and they're miraculously cured...no more SSRI drug cocktails.

This is the product if you want to look at it:
Truehope - Truehope: Proven Products to Restore and Maintain Mental Health

Interesting turn in the last 20 minutes, I finished it this morning after I got ready for work. The twist:

Vitamins and Minerals fixed EVERYTHING.

I kind of thought a little far fetched but one father developed with a nurse partner this cocktail and gave it to both of his kids and they're miraculously cured...no more SSRI drug cocktails.

This is the product if you want to look at it:
Truehope - Truehope: Proven Products to Restore and Maintain Mental Health

I do believe that proper diet, sleep, sunlight, and exercise can "cure" almost every ailment out there and have seen it at work in my life, my wife's and my friends.

Other than potentially how it's processed, I don't see any magical blend in their stuff and holy cow, that's expensive. I'll stick with the Pure O.N.E. multis, which are still expensive but about half TrueHope's offerings.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me