Do you really need to inject HCG twice a week?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Dr Saya showed that 500 IU HCG only stays in your system for around 72 hours. 150 IU lasted 1 day.

The problem with this study is that the results are right at the limit of detectability—1 mIU/mL. If you take the 500 IU data and divide it by 3.333 (500/150), then add a little noise, the result is still consistent with the 150 IU data. I don't think the conclusion of a shorter duration for a smaller dose is justified by this alone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The problem with this study is that the results are right at the limit of detectability—1 mIU/mL. If you take the 500 IU data and divide it by 3.333 (500/150), then add a little noise, the result is still consistent with the 150 IU data. I don't think the conclusion of a shorter duration for a smaller dose is justified by this alone.

Good point. Do your testicles remain full at 150 IU of HCG per day?

In the case of HCG (in my opinion), the peak is as important as the area under the curve.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
None of those doses have made any difference for me either. 500 IU twice per week is effective for me (for testicular fullness)

I should have been clearer: All three doses have seemed adequate for reducing testicular atrophy. But I haven't tried the 17 - OH Progesterone test. Have you?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I should have been clearer: All three doses have seemed adequate for reducing testicular atrophy. But I haven't tried the 17 - OH Progesterone test. Have you?

No. That test is for men who do not want to wait for 8 weeks to see if their semen has normalized on TRT + HCG. Doses under 500 IU three times per week usually don't work for that purpose.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No. That test is for men who do not want to wait for 8 weeks to see if their semen has normalized on TRT + HCG. Doses under 500 IU three times per week usually don't work for that purpose.

I wonder why that is? I see there is sort of a low-dose cutoff, but it's supposed to be somewhere under 250 IU hCG qod. This study on the correlation suggests that ~250 IU hCG qod restores ITT close to normal and 500 IU actually increases ITT significantly above normal. The 17 - OH Progesterone numbers reflect this, although not at the lower hCG dose of 125 IU qod.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me